1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Okay Guest, it's coming up to the festive season. If you'd like to take part in this year's Secret Santa gift exchange, click the link below and speak to our resident Jolly Red Guy.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Orangecroc

Orangecroc

Name:
    Ben
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
  2. droj

droj

Name:
    Rog
    Edit My Images:
    No
    I like your attitude, and the environmental bee photos are pleasingly laid-back - they occasion an emotional response that many more forensic works often don't. I'm less keen on picture 1 - my main point being watch your highlights!!

3. Orangecroc

Orangecroc

Name:
    Ben
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Thank you for the feedback and comments.
    I've found a nice balance that I like with my edited processing profile for the camera Jpegs so I didn't bother with any PP with any of these apart from cropping. I could have toned down the highlights with the raw but there was such a small area blown I didn't bother. Picture 1 is also a quite a heavy crop.

4. Orangecroc

Orangecroc

Name:
    Ben
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    And the most certainly did bring an emotional response! My dad finally decided he wanted to know what had given me the photography bug and asked about my new hobby for the first time.