I got a new camera and took some photos!

Well it's not the leica q2! But I couldn't push my budget that far, although I was so so so tempted!

The build on it is good. I have to remember it has no stabilisation so I need to watch the movement.
Lens and auto focus seem good. It is a poibt and click really which is what I wanted. I do miss a zoom a little but this gives me a good step back in. Plus it renders not too shabby

Well it's not the leica q2! But I couldn't push my budget that far, although I was so so so tempted!

The build on it is good. I have to remember it has no stabilisation so I need to watch the movement.
Lens and auto focus seem good. It is a poibt and click really which is what I wanted. I do miss a zoom a little but this gives me a good step back in. Plus it renders not too shabby

Yup, if I wasn't so spoilt I think I'd want an X100V! I sold my Q2, I miss having a 'documentary camera' right now..

Well once we are allowed out again! I'll let you play with mine [emoji23][emoji23].

Didn't know you sold the q2!

I look forward to playing with yours...

Yes I sold the Q2 in anticipation of getting an M10 Monochrom and 28mm Lux - but then came covid which threw a spanner in the works.

Back