Critique I want my mum !!

Name
Stu
Edit My Images
Yes
Something deeply exotic for ya'll a spadger. We have a goodish little colony here at home ,I just couldn't resist this little guy bless,it just looked so damn miserable. Makes a change actually to grab an image of something without big fluffy ears,he'll be fine mum was about ,well the whole extended family to be frank . Nice to have thsi steady little group here they like so much don't seem to be doing so good now.

_70F1933 by Stuart Philpott, on Flickr

_70F1928 by Stuart Philpott, on Flickr

600mm 300f2.8is 2x extiii Canon 1Div
1/1250
f9
iso5000

crit fun all welcome

stu

Nice Stu!

Glad to see you getting that ISO up when needed (y). Its really paid off here with that expression on the second shot, you probably wouldn't have got that with a lower ISO and shutter speed.

Feels a little tight in the lower left corner to me, lets see what others think, but both shots nicely done.

Mike

Nice Stu!

Glad to see you getting that ISO up when needed (y). Its really paid off here with that expression on the second shot, you probably wouldn't have got that with a lower ISO and shutter speed.

Feels a little tight in the lower left corner to me, lets see what others think, but both shots nicely done.

Mike

Ha that's ironic I was just talking sharks with you(y) Thank you buddy, I feel I've learnt a lot of late Mike, having a chance to get down and dirty often has been a god send mate. I just need to work out how far I can push the iv now on the iso Mike and get something close to this. It's lovely to hear the words above kiddo really is,techs were very considered, thank you!! Yes wondered on framing , had a debate with myself on this at the time,I had plenty of time to think Mike. I went here but am very open to every ones thoughts on this.:cool:
many thanks

Stu

So… did you get it its mum?
Poor little lovely fellow was alone while Stu
was selfishly putting all his brain power on
getting the shots right. Well you did!!!

So… did you get it its mum? :wacky:

Meant tight on the lower right by the way! Oops.

I'm a left handed drummer mate,read right for left anyway so knew exactly what you meant,'cause I read it wrong:D

stu

So… did you get it its mum?
Poor little lovely fellow was alone while Stu
was selfishly putting all his brain power on
getting the shots right. Well you did!!!

So… did you get it its mum? :wacky:

Daniel,she's a prima donna,turned up with two minders and an agent then demanded payment for all:eek: and a pot of only white sunflower seeds:puke:. It's bad enough going through all the consent forms and criminal records bureau checks for the kids:police:.

Just couldn't afford her mate,things ain't what they used to be in spader photography bro, the good ol days are long gone:(

Sorry mate had too:D

hope ya good buddy

stu

she's a prima donna,turned up with two minders and an agent then demanded payment for all:eek: and a pot of only white sunflower seeds:puke:. It's bad enough going through all the consent forms and criminal records bureau checks for the kids:police:. Just couldn't afford her mate,things ain't what they used to be in spader photography bro, the good ol days are long gone:(

An example of the best replies on this forum!
Stu, you made my day with that little story…
Have a good one…

Photography,how ever disciplined, how ever hard we want it and graft at it,
HAS TO BE FUN:)

Can be all to easy to forget this Daniel,i'm so obsessed with this lark, but if there is a chance to make a few smile,i'll run with ya mate(y)

yup will do bro,you too, gonna see my little hares later can't wait been a hard horrible week

time to graft hard and put some joy back in our lives

cheers

stu

Back