Ice Snow and Water

Name
Carol
Edit My Images
Yes
2,3,1, are my favourite in that order. Love that 2nd one, good composition, nice lighting! not overly edited or tinkered. nicely done.

Editted for poor grammer.

Last edited:
Carol these are all beautiful!

One word Carol "Excellent"(y)

George.

Thanks for your kind words.

Another lovely set Carol

Normally I'm drawn towards the 'bigger' landscapes but on this occasion I'd have to say number 2 is my favourite.

Of the Morlich shots I'd go for number 1

Another lovely set Carol

Normally I'm drawn towards the 'bigger' landscapes but on this occasion I'd have to say number 2 is my favourite.

Of the Morlich shots I'd go for number 1

Thanks Dinners up early tomorrow to get to Glen Affric for sunrise weather permitting. Not relishing the 4.45 start but I'm sure it will be worth it once I'm up and on my way. Have you been there it's a stunning spot?

Thanks Dinners up early tomorrow to get to Glen Affric for sunrise weather permitting. Not relishing the 4.45 start but I'm sure it will be worth it once I'm up and on my way. Have you been there it's a stunning spot?

Yes - We used to stay at Polmaily House Hotel and spent a fair bit of time in Glen Affric. Lovely bit of the country.

Not sure where this is...Loch Morlich? Lovely shots and I especially like the two from the same spot, a really good illustration on how light effects a scene.

Duh...just read the thread ;)

Last edited:
Back