I do not taste the rendition of the first three
takes… way too over processed.

Tha last one is, IMHO, quite tasteful.

I love Iceland…

You did find some interesting scenes but
I do not taste the rendition of the first three
takes… way too over processed.

Tha last one is, IMHO, quite tasteful.

I agree it's a crazy country, the weather is just ridiculous. Well as for the colours I agree, I am not a photographer though and I find it hard to make the photo just right. My biggest problem is the sky, no idea how to make it look nice, I probably don't have a taste :D although I need to say that the colour of the water was quite turquoise.

Oh, I thought you said first one. Actually the sunset is barely touched. That's the colours I saw. It was a crazy sunset.

The first one does look a bit too turquoise in the water but other than that, I like the set. The light there is so weird - can make shots look overcooked even when they're SOOC!

2017-04-11_11-57-00-jpg.99655

your no 4 makes the whole trip worthwhile...sort of top of the world shot and lost!!
cheers
geof

Oh, I thought you said first one. Actually the sunset is barely touched. That's the colours I saw. It was a crazy sunset.

actually this shows that some pp can be useful...out of the camera or just as it was can seem to be overdone
a lot of memorable sunsets arent just about the sun...imho...but what emotion is generated

cheers
geof

actually this shows that some pp can be useful...out of the camera or just as it was can seem to be overdone
a lot of memorable sunsets arent just about the sun...imho...but what emotion is generated

cheers
geof
Well my memory of this sunset is my girlfriend sitting in the car and me shooting as fast as possible cause it was cold as hell haha :)

Back