Icy morning

Edit My Images
Yes
2242178429_338835b622_o.jpg

2242970312_4a98f84a6c_o.jpg

Comments please

Thanx
Charlie

#2 is the money shot here Charlie but, I guess you knew that (y)

#2 is the money shot here Charlie but, I guess you knew that (y)

Why? Being new could you explain it to me?
I really like the first one, the colours are very appealing, yet I find the second photo does not hold my attention.:shrug:

Its an art thing zarozinia. There isnt a right nor wrong. Most of us appreciate for a correctly exposed shot with good detail, after that its
what's in it, composition, etc.. that interests us and we are all different.

I prefer the 2nd because of the detailing and originality. I've seen similar to the 1st several times, no that it isnt good, just doesnt grab me.

Thanx for the comments guys.

zarozinia feel free to like/dislike watever u want to. There isn't any criteria that a photo needs to fit for it to be liked.

Why? Being new could you explain it to me?
I really like the first one, the colours are very appealing, yet I find the second photo does not hold my attention.:shrug:

I like the texture of #2 for starters and it is a pleasing shape, the way you are drawn into the shot from the bottom and out through the top left, I guess the shape of the stem does that nicely like the way a road is widest near to you and narrows into the distance. #1 is a nicely focused and exposed shot but, is what it is. I'm not drawn into the picture if you know what I mean. Just because I prefer #2 better doesn't mean you should like it more over #1, we all have different tastes of what we like. Like Paul says "it's an art thing".

i like the chrystal detail in 2

I think it might be an arial, or bike wing mirror

I win! In your faces!!!! YEAH

Im a small and petty man

Thanks for the answers. I guess you are right, everyone likes different things.

Amazing how you guys can turn simple things into artwork. How do you do it?
I am trying to improve but find my self always short of ideas when (seeing all your shots) I shouldn't be!

I like the first one more myself. Good one.

thanks battlestar. I just take photos of anything that looks interesting i guess, most of them dont end up being interesting pictures, but a few work.

Back