image cropping

Name
Jon
Edit My Images
No
Hi

I went to print an image today using my Canon Pixma 100s and encountered a problem I have never had before. Despite the image being correct in the print screen of Lr, what came out was about 70% of the image filling the paper. The only alterations to the settings I have made since I last used it was to unflag "detect paper width" in the printer utility settings - this was recommended to clear the "support code 1062" mismatch between paper size loaded and paper size specified - there was no mismatch.

Can anyone help?

regards
Jon

Hi

I went to print an image today using my Canon Pixma 100s and encountered a problem I have never had before. Despite the image being correct in the print screen of Lr, what came out was about 70% of the image filling the paper. The only alterations to the settings I have made since I last used it was to unflag "detect paper width" in the printer utility settings - this was recommended to clear the "support code 1062" mismatch between paper size loaded and paper size specified - there was no mismatch.

Can anyone help?

regards
Jon

The Canon Printers put a large border on ‘Fine Art’ papers by default - could this be it??

I would recommend using Canon Print Studio Pro, if you download this, you cN install as a Plug In to Lightroom, setting parameters in Print Studio Pro overused the settings in the normal printer driver, you also get a much better on screen representation of how your Print is going to look (colours etc)

Hope that helps

Back