Image Heavy - Saturdays shoot - Part 1

Name
Gareth
Edit My Images
Yes
Spent a day out towards the Brecon Beacons and the valleys west of them on Saturday with my mate and also his mate as a trio. Here are some of the shots I took that day, I'm still processing the rest!

All Pentax K3ii and either DA* 16-50mm or 50-135mm

The day started off to a glorious sunrise locally to me over the sea

Snowy Images by Gareth Williams, on Flickr

After a short drive we found snow! Luckily Steve and his mate know the area well and know some of the local haunts!

Some very nice images , well worth the trip

6 and 7 are superb and 10 is rather interesting too, there are far too many pictures to critique though.

I do think you're better limiting how many you process from a shoot, the conditions are great but most of these aren't anywhere near as good as your best from the day. That's not so bad on here but if you post on a portfolio site it can make a viewer wonder if the better ones are by chance. Be ruthless and only pick your very best.

Last edited:
6 and 7 are superb and 10 is rather interesting too, there are far too many pictures to critique though.

I do think you're better limiting how many you process from a shoot, the conditions are great but most of these aren't anywhere near as good as your best from the day. That's not so bad on here but if you post on a portfolio site it can make a viewer wonder if the better ones are by chance. Be ruthless and only pick your very best.

Thanks ;)

And also for the advice, appreciate you taking the time out to reply and give some feedback :)

Back