Image Print..........is it worth $1000

Name
Neil Williams
Edit My Images
No
As the total says......is image print worth $1000 for one single 17" printer dongle??
Can it do more than PS and Lightroom??

I suppose it depends if you need the flexibility it seems to offer and how much you get paid for the prints.
Bit like a Hassleblad really , is a digital one of those worth upwards of £20K? to a Pro who needs one-yes, to me no
Its horses for courses

A price tag of $1,000 is a hell of a lot. Only you can tell if it's worth the money. There is a demo version for you to try so give it a go. I would say that it probably makes a difference on higher end machines when you are looking for the ultimate quality. My printing isn't that demanding, and I hink I can get the results from the controls within Lightroom/Photoshop.

I'm in the print for pleasure team and after trying it for the last two days I'm also thinking that for what I print I will stick with PS and Lightroom

Imageprint is fantastic, i used it for about 8 years, mostly for exhibition prints etc.

I currently use Shiraz Server with my HP Z3200, very good.

With imageprint its possible to buy an old version (of flea bay etc) and upgrade it with image print, sometimes it works out cheaper than buying a current version, but after the upgrade its the same version.

Last edited:
Back