In The Garden

Nice warm colour tones in the first!

1st one is..................ACE :D

Nice work how are you getting on with the 60mm

Nice work how are you getting on with the 60mm

Cheers. I like it a lot. I never thought I'd find myself using auto focus on a macro lens but I use it a lot. It's pretty reliable. Once I started using an external flash I really saw just how good this lens is. Great as a non macro lens too. I may even sell my 45mm f1.8 as the 60mm pretty much does that for me.

Attractive shots. I was just wondering about adding a flash unit to my 100mm f2.8.

Adding flash increased my keeper rate hugely. If you want to get to get very close up at 1:1 then I'd say it's a must have for macro.

Attractive shots. I was just wondering about adding a flash unit to my 100mm f2.8.

Adding flash increased my keeper rate hugely. If you want to get to get very close up at 1:1 then I'd say it's a must have for macro.

Thanks, Rob. I noticed someone in another thread.. also Macro..with the 100mm lens using a flash. I have an old style one so I'll definitely start looking/researching for one. I saw a very slim one on a cameras a day or so ago and bought how much they've moved on..like slimline computers..Apple's 24" and even slimmer the 27" iMac ,the 27" has just become available.

Back