In thought

The rendition is great, perfect treatment of such a subject!
Did you over looked the level or is it my monitor?

Very interesting photo dan and nicely PP'd

They need to be careful though cause those plates are going to slide off the table any minute :D ;)

Thanks I will check level when I get home.

With regards to clipping text, by clipping it becomes part of the border instead of pulling focus :) maybe

I only actually took a split second to compose it in camera :) didn't want to get caught heh

That's a nice shot Dan, well framed and a really good B&W conversion.(y)

George.

I like this a lot, conveys to me the thought of, loneliness in a large city.

I only actually took a split second to compose it in camera

This prowess ranks you among the faster triggers in the UK! ;-)

Last edited:
There are so many "technically" brilliant photos out there and I'd full of admiration for the photographer, but the subject matter in this photograph is far more interesting to me. Lots of discussion to be had with the kids I take for photography club.

There are so many "technically" brilliant photos out there and I'd full of admiration for the photographer, but the subject matter in this photograph is far more interesting to me. Lots of discussion to be had with the kids I take for photography club.

Well I'm glad :) you tell em!

At first I thought it was too messy, but it is a great shot, Would love to know what the women was thinking about

I wonder what she was thinking, she looks like she needs a big hug

Sorry, off track. Nice photo Dan

Last edited:
I really like this, Dan. My first thought with the original was that it needed straightening but you've addressed that with the edit I see. I think the text being cut off from the left makes me not want to read it which is a good thing. SHe's beautifully lit, too.

Back