Incoming Heron.

Frightening the fish obviously :D

A very different view and also very interesting, being in the right place at the right time certainly paid off here.

Very good Denis,I suppose it`s a matter of taste as to whether or not you need the branch in the foreground :) I would say lose it,but it`s only an opinion.

Very good Denis,I suppose it`s a matter of taste as to whether or not you need the branch in the foreground :) I would say lose it,but it`s only an opinion.
Apologies Rich, the branch was actually a post which the Heron was heading for but from that shot it was not easy to make out, probably should have put this one on as well....

Heron by deno_, on Flickr

Apologies Rich, the branch was actually a post which the Heron was heading for but from that shot it was not easy to make out, probably should have put this one on as well....

Heron by deno_, on Flickr

Lol! Do not apologise Den, I did wonder first of all about whether or not it was heading for that to land on,but the way it comes across in the first pic I decided na,it`s too bloody spindly for it :D Now in the second shot it looks a little more sturdy.Lovely shot also though.

Nice one Denis

Show the anatomy really well.

Similar physique to me lol

Back