Most noobs trying to boost their search engine rankings show a bit more imagination - assuming that's what you are.

I expect it'll disappear once a mod sees it. Has anyone been brave enough to follow the link?

Has anyone been brave enough to follow the link?

it's to the TP Gallery...

Go on, be brave...

I've moved it out of talk and into a photo sharing area. To be honest, i'm not sure how much advertising value an Indian Based photographer will get, advertising on a largely UK based photographers site - other than the occasional member who lives in the uk but may be travelling back to New Delhi for their weddings... And even then, one might assume that the people over there would be better placed to hire said photography services.... So, benefit of the doubt folks, it's no more advertising than any other wedding photographer on here posting wedding shots would be.

We're aware that a number of you are suspicious about people dropping a photo as their only post, especially a "branded" one, and thank you for your vigilance - so, staff ARE aware of this account, and at the current time see no need to worry. If the new member does anything that actually breaks rules, we'll explain at that point.

Last edited:
Back