Infinite bridge and speedboat

SFTPhotography

Ranger Smith
Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
Main criticism is the time of day. Its almost best in almost all cases to shoot away from the sun not towards it.

Scenes like this are best though at dusk or dawn. On still occasions where there are reflections.

Pictures like this though...they're all part of learning and developing your craft. This reminds me of one of my very very early works

Name
Jim
Edit My Images
Yes
What camera did you use and did you shoot RAW or jpg? Reason I ask is that in the RAW you 'may' be able to rescue the dark parts of the image to a certain extent (I always shoot to the left with my Fujifilm, but I know that it is very capable of pulling shadows back) - also what PP software are you using? The only thing with trying to rescue shadows is that it can look quite unnatural if overdone, so a light touch is needed. Everything else about the image has also already been said. But, it's all a learning curve and it's good to just get out and make images. :)

Name
jason
Edit My Images
Yes
For a very first attempt at photography Jason, you have now got the feedback and advice on how to go and take the shot again and improve. We will get the sensor cleaned and re-visit the scene and have another go. Keep at it though. Theres lots to learn and once you get that lightbulb moment and you get that great shot, then there will be no stopping you.

Name
Alf
Edit My Images
Yes
Pictures like this though...they're all part of learning and developing your craft. This reminds me of one of my very very early works
Same here

For a very first attempt at photography Jason, you have now got the feedback and advice on how to go and take the shot again and improve. We will get the sensor cleaned and re-visit the scene and have another go. Keep at it though. Theres lots to learn and once you get that lightbulb moment and you get that great shot, then there will be no stopping you.
Yeah as Jason says keep at it

OP
J
Name
Jason
Edit My Images
Yes
Agree 100% and if you don't know what sensor dust looks like

Here you go :)

Les
Hey yeah JP Greenwood is going to sort the sensor dust for me so hopefully that gets rid of that a few people have pointed that out I never noticed till I got it on my mobile thanks for the feedback