Infinity Bridge

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi,

Just to share a few pics for C&C on recent night shots. This was actually my first night shots with long exposure. The weather was quite cold with strong winds so I wasn't very patient with my compositions. I was aiming to take a photo of the whole bridge with the reflection in the water but because of the wind the water wasn't still.
Still I think these were the best of the night shots. Any C&C are welcome, I'm sure there is a lot to improve with those shots.

Thanks.

1)

2)

3)

4) I wasn't sure about this one, i don't think I manage to capture my idea well enough with this shot. But let me know what you think.

I love the angles that you've captured and the colours are wonderful, I'd like to have seen a like to have seen a little colour in the sky also :thinking: on the second it looks to be in need of some CCW rotation as it looks like it's about to fall over :eek:

Matt
MWHCVT

no4 for me, lovely colours, really like the way the eye is drawn to the centre bridge suppots and then upwards. Perhaps a re visit to this shot at dusk just as you get that deep blue in the sky rather than total darkness.

Thanks for the comments so far.
@MWHCT I will follow ur advise and try to rotate the picture a bit, I think I get your point.

I'm planning to do some more shots later on to try capture the whole bridge. It is quite a nice place to photograph.

The symmetry in 1 and 4 work really well for me ....

Number 2 is my favourite....love the reflection.

Hi,

Hope you had a Security guard with you bit of a Wild place to be on a Night time.

Regards.

Thanks again for all your comments. I love the lighting and the shape of that bridge, you can capture it from so many different angles. I will re-visit soon (when the weather gets quiet) to try some other perspectives.

@canonbabie, yeah its not the safest places around :) I try to be quick, pop out just after work.

No.2 for me.

Lovely bridge not too far from me (I'm in Middlesbrough). I love going running round Stockton riverside, it's amazing how much it's changed since the barrage was built.

Back