Infinity Bridge

The first one looks good, although the sky is very noisy. Do you have your long exposure noise reduction turned off, or has it been pushed a lot in post production.

I like it. I don't remember so much blue light around. It's a wonderfully clear shot of the bridge. Have you corrected the verticals given that you used such a wide angle lens?

I like it. I don't remember so much blue light around. It's a wonderfully clear shot of the bridge. Have you corrected the verticals given that you used such a wide angle lens?

No, I don't know how to do that. Does it look bad? It was taken at 16mm.

On the contrary the verticals at the edges of the frame look pretty good to me as I usually find they lean inwards with a wide angle lens.

On the contrary the verticals at the edges of the frame look pretty good to me as I usually find they lean inwards with a wide angle lens.

Looks like lens was pretty horizontal so no leaning issue. Tokina is very good for not causing any other odd distortions too.

Very nice these. Keep meaning to visit this spot. Maybe a tiny bit bright for my preferences but that might be my work monitor being turned up to 11.

Back