Infinity on Fire

Name
Simon
Edit My Images
No
Morning all.

This is a 2.5 minute exposure of the Infinity Bridge in Stockton on Tees during the best sunrise I've seen in ages on Saturday morning.

Infinity on Fire by Simon Harrison, on Flickr

The light was just amazing!

Edit : Either Flickr or the forum is killing the detail and crispness of the image for some reason :-(

Cheers,

Simon.

Last edited:
Lovely shot simon. Not sure on the crop choice though...Seems odd.

In what way Adam? It was shot on a m4/3 camera (GX8) so this is its native aspect ratio.

Thanks,

Simon.
Just looks a little boxey to me. Not quite square but not far off.

Lovely shot though.

In what way Adam? It was shot on a m4/3 camera (GX8) so this is its native aspect ratio.

Thanks,

Simon.
That sums up one of the reasons I don't particularly like 4/3, it rarely suits the sort of subject I take.

I'd crop about 1/3 of the foreground water off, since it's not really contributing anything to the overall image.

Otherwise I think it's rather nice and I particularly like the colours and the blurring of the clouds.

That sums up one of the reasons I don't particularly like 4/3, it rarely suits the sort of subject I take.

I'd crop about 1/3 of the foreground water off, since it's not really contributing anything to the overall image.

Otherwise I think it's rather nice and I particularly like the colours and the blurring of the clouds.

Thanks Brian. I'll have a look at the cropping of the image as you suggest.

Cheers,

Simon.

I like that!
Just the right silk in the sky and water…
the same silkiness that killed the reflection in the water btw!

I also like it, but agree with cropping out some of the water

Back