Ink

That's some beautiful ink work and definitely my kind of thing, only nit pick for me is the spiked collar, I'd prefer to see more or not all...she's very pretty and awesome hair colour too :)

agree with that, took me a while to figure out what that was.
That's some beautiful ink work and definitely my kind of thing, only nit pick for me is the spiked collar, I'd prefer to see more or not all...she's very pretty and awesome hair colour too :)

Beautifully shot! I think the pose is perfect, but I agree that somehow the collar does take away from it..

Wonderful image... but... I'm going to go against the consensus thus far - I didn't actually notice the collar until it was mentioned, so no biggy for me. But I do find her eyes look a little 'Bella Swan / Edward Cullen vampirish'... They don't look natural. But that's just my opinion. Certainly not a deal breaker. I'm not normally a fan of tattoo's on display, but that really suits her, and you've photographed it beautifully in her pose. :)

As usual, a top quality model, beautifully lit and photographed. I find this one hugely more engaging than some of your recent posts. And I couldn't care 2 hoots about the collar either way.

Wonderful image... but... I'm going to go against the consensus thus far - I didn't actually notice the collar until it was mentioned, so no biggy for me. But I do find her eyes look a little 'Bella Swan / Edward Cullen vampirish'... They don't look natural. But that's just my opinion. Certainly not a deal breaker. I'm not normally a fan of tattoo's on display, but that really suits her, and you've photographed it beautifully in her pose. :)

I tend to agree. Maybe it's processing, maybe it's just the fact that the eyes are showing a lot of white to one side.
And I could easily be wrong about this but it looks as though you've done some skin work on her face but it's not consistent with her back. Or maybe it's just her makeup?

I can't stop looking at her eyes, in a good way. Think this is a really good example of tats done well. Lovely photo

Really like this. I must admit, I hadn't noticed the collar until it was pointed out.

Back