Inside an Adidas shop

Name
Peter
Edit My Images
No
Excited about my new wide angle lens purchase (Samyang 14mm f/2.8), shot on a full-frame 5D with j-peg, slight editing.

This was a basic grab-shot inside a local Adidas store....

IMG_5045-1.jpg

I do love black n' white!

Last edited:
It was quiet inside the shop after New Year. This was a basic quick grab-shot, I didn't have chance to check settings etc, so that's why it's slightly off centre and a little outta focus.

But seconds after I took this photo the shop manager hurried over to me and told me 'No Photo's inside The Shop'!

Oooops.....

I've got the Samyang 8mm for my 500D its a great lens! I've just set my focus ring to infinity and left it there since it came out the box :love:

Ok, so basically set focus to infinity, then focus through viewfinder at f1.4 as it's brighter to see, keep focus at infinity and select f/stop of your choice etc..?

Yes..?

But seconds after I took this photo the shop manager hurried over to me and told me 'No Photo's inside The Shop'!

Oooops.....

I work for a large clothing retailer, shops don't like photos because of 'espionage' it is actually quite a big threat lol

It was quiet inside the shop after New Year. This was a basic quick grab-shot, I didn't have chance to check settings etc, so that's why it's slightly off centre and a little outta focus.

Oooops.....

to which the answer is.. "Lo siento, no comprendez Ingles. ¿Que?"

Ok, so basically set focus to infinity, then focus through viewfinder at f1.4 as it's brighter to see, keep focus at infinity and select f/stop of your choice etc..?

Yes..?

Yeah I usually keep the lens wide open at f3.5 for the 8mm, and with it set to focus to infinity everything is pretty much in focus anyway due to the wide angle of the lens. The only time I ever change the f/stop is if I'm doing a long exposure or using off camera flash :)

Back