Insomnia.

:rolleyes:

Does that stand for f***ed that for you? :p

Dietitians are the only qualified health professionals that assess, diagnose and treat dietary and nutritional problems at an individual and wider public-health level. They work with both healthy and sick people.

DietiCian not dietiTian.

The T spelling gets picked up by this spellchecker.

Ms Truss drops a few clangers in that book. :p

Bad workman always blames the tools :D

And a gentleman can admit an error. :p

Looked in the dictionary and either spelling is correct. Oddly, it suggests that Dietist is equally correct, if not more so, since it has its own entry with Dietician and Dietitian being added to it. Who knew?! (Oxford Shorter English Dictionary.)

The point remains that the person's diet needs to be sorted, or some way of keeping his blood sugar under control needs to be found.

Well done, the last few posts would send me to sleep ;-)

Well....this doesn't bode well. :(

Bloody son p***ed and trying to order food from just eat at 4.30am ffs. Thank god he's going back to China tomorrow.

Bloody son p***ed and trying to order food from just eat at 4.30am ffs. Thank god he's going back to China tomorrow.

Haha, yep it's a right PITA when the grown up kids that still live at home are out on the lash. My missus could never get off to sleep until they were home, though that never overly worried me, it was the burning toast & smoke detector that used to p!55 me off! :mad:

btw, was he ordering a chinky? :LOL:

Thanks, will suffer for it in the morning. [emoji16]

I will probably end up falling a sleep just as it is time to get up....

I fell a sleep and then at 4am there was a police helicopter going round which woke me up. A work now but a bit tired....

Spooky, had a police helicopter last night as well

Glad you managed to get some sleep, I spent the night reading, watching some short videos and going through my picture archive

Keith, hope you have a good day and get some rest.

Keith, hope you have a good day and get some rest.

Cheers mate

My early morning meeting was delayed by half and hour and instead of being fairly short like they normally are it went on till past lunchtime!

Oh well the rest of the afternoon is mine as is tomorrow so hopefully will get some sleep in somewhere

Ouch, sorry not read through the whole thread but have you see the Dr to see why you cannot sleep well?

Oh I know why my sleep pattern is so erratic, just one of those things I have to live with

Sucks though

Since my diabetes diagnosis in December last year ive really struggled to get more than 2 hrs unbroken sleep a night even though im continually tired, i feel your pain, i need to move to New Zealand as theres lots more sheep to count over there

Back