Integral i-PRO

digitalfailure

Staff Bog Cleaner 2015
Name
Brian
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi

I thought i'd just tell you all about a small package that entered my possesion today.

Since changing to the 20D I decided the 512mb Cf card wasn't going to be enough for a full days shooting, as it only offered storage for approx 50 RAW shots.

I do have another 256mb card but that stays in my ipaq as it's a pain in the butt reloading tom tom's maps each time, So I decided to order a 2.0Gb card from an online site given to me by a friend.

The Integral i-PRO card offers a 40x (6.1mb/sec) write speed and a read speed of 52x (7.7mb/sec) which so far seems faster than the 20d can work :D :D :D also, if the warehouse express shop site is to be believed, they are the only card that proffesional wildlife photographer Andy Rouse uses 8)

I got it delivered in under 1/2 a week for UNDER 100 gbp, as a comparison to the price Jessops own brand (20x iirc) was a whopping 174.99 in their Trafford Centre branch.

I got it from www.svp.co.uk when their postage was on special, it may fave increased by a few quid but it's still cheaper than anywhere else i found on the net.

I just bought a 512mb CF for £26 posted, bargain price really, and i could use paypal!

Good link Failure, being a tightwad has its uses!

EosD said:
Good link Failure, being a tightwad has its uses!

It sure does, although I might give up the tightar$e lifestyle ...................

/just need to hack into YOUR bank account first :LOL:

I have had the 1 gig version of that card for about 10 months, and after seeing how it performs in the 10D and the card reader I bought myself a 2 Gig version.

They certainly knock spots of the old 1G/4G microdrives.

I bought mine from Warehouse express, arrived next day.
I would recommend WE as i've sent items back in the past and received a replacement within 2 days.

if the warehouse express shop site is to be believed, they are the only card that proffesional wildlife photographer Andy Rouse uses

I have spent a day with the very man and believe he is very honest.
One thing he gets across to everyone around him is, if he shows a slight bit of dishonesty his whole reputation will be ruined.

Back