Intel Pentium processor

• Thread starter Deleted member 3428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3428

An old Intel Pentium P133 processor. Don't ask why I still have it because I don't have a clue why :wacky::shrug:

Very good AJ ... (y) ... loving the symmetry in both ... ;)

I just wonder if the focus point in #1 might have been better a couple of rows back ... :shrug:

Unusual subject though ... :thinking: ... why did you say you've still got it ... :shrug:

;)

:p

If that's the bit I presume it is that is incredibly close, and really well lit. Can I ask what gear you used, and was it natural light?

Gary

Nice one Alby!

Just echoing the above, I wouldn't mind having a butchers of a mono version of the first too.

All the best

That is some macro you have there.

Maybe you could take a shot of my sensor - let me see how much foliage I have collected on it already.:eek:

Keep em coming

Very good AJ ... ... loving the symmetry in both ... ;)

I just wonder if the focus point in #1 might have been better a couple of rows back ...

Unusual subject though ... :thinking: ... why did you say you've still got it ... :shrug:

;)

:p
I haven't got any use for it and it's been in the cupboard for an age, I keep it after upgrading to a P166 :LOL:
I don't mine OOF foregrounds if coming in high but I would think it would stop you getting into the shot maybe :shrug:
If that's the bit I presume it is that is incredibly close, and really well lit. Can I ask what gear you used, and was it natural light?

Gary
I used my Panasonic and raynox msn 202 and onboard flash. :)
Nice one Alby!

Just echoing the above, I wouldn't mind having a butchers of a mono version of the first too.

All the best

Here is a mono just for you :)

2206824981_a6430832bf_o.jpg

Back