into the ghost village

Sil

Name
Silvano
Edit My Images
No
eos M ef-M 11-22

daxG4D5.jpg

Nice find Sil, what erks me is the window frame is straight but the bed frame/post and the chest of drawers is at a angle, I understand that the floors in these places can be bad.

Reactions: Sil
Nice find Sil, what erks me is the window frame is straight but the bed frame/post and the chest of drawers is at a angle, I understand that the floors in these places can be bad.

objective distortion .... and even crooked walls ..... I did not care much I left so ... thank you for the passage ;-)

Cool, very nice (y)

Ironic isnt it, how someone cared enough to coil that electrical cable so neatly, yet the building is in such a state of disrepair.

How many exposures was this Sil, if you do not mind me asking?

[QUOTE = "yorkshirechap, post: 8001310, member: 67400"] Ironic è vero, come qualcuno ha curato abbastanza per avvolgere quel cavo elettrico in modo così ordinato, ma l'edificio è in un tale stato di disperazione.

Quante esposizioni erano queste Sil, se non mi dispiace chiedere? [/ QUOTE]

thank Yorkshirecap...;-) ... three but I used two ;-)

[QUOTE = "yorkshirechap, post: 8001310, member: 67400"] Ironic è vero, come qualcuno ha curato abbastanza per avvolgere quel cavo elettrico in modo così ordinato, ma l'edificio è in un tale stato di disperazione.

Quante esposizioni erano queste Sil, se non mi dispiace chiedere? [/ QUOTE]

thank Yorkshirecap...;-) ... three but I used two ;-)

I must have been very drunk, I didnt realise I could write in Italian! :LOL:

Back