Inverness

…all for different reasons but all splendid! (y)(y)(y)

Got to agree with all the above and say that #2 is an absolute belter!

Fabulous images. TFS!

3rd shot is the mutts nuts, superb shot.

Amazing work, especially the 2nd!

Would you mind sharing the camera, lens, exif info please?

Thanks everyone

Amazing work, especially the 2nd!

Would you mind sharing the camera, lens, exif info please?

Sure - first two are shot with a D850 and 20mm Sigma Art, the third shot with a D810 and a 16-35mm F4 with a cokin soft grad.

Masterly work throughout, with #2 being positively brilliant IMO.

Beautiful beautiful shots.
Thanks for sharing.

Brilliant work Michael, and special kudos for going out to Loch Ruthven for the first one. It was a bit better weather when I was fishing it last year! ;)

Fantastic stuff, mate. Lived in Inverness for a few years and absolutely loved it. The third shot is nothing short of stunning!

Good to see you posting again. 3rd for me. You could imagine Theresa May running through it :)
Your kidding...... Right? [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Stunning shots. Nothing more to say. :)

Very nice shots! Were these bracketed shots or using filters?

I've been watching a lot of Youtube tutorials on shooting into the sun and removing lens flare. All very complicated!

Very nice shots! Were these bracketed shots or using filters?

I've been watching a lot of Youtube tutorials on shooting into the sun and removing lens flare. All very complicated!

I#m not the the OP but the fields one has to be bracketed - one of the best blends I've seen as you cannot see it. Focus looks mint too so could even be a stacked blend. The result is to die for artistically and technically this is the stuff of dreams.

Three excellent pictures so I looked at your Flickr profile and there are loads more!

I#m not the the OP but the fields one has to be bracketed - one of the best blends I've seen as you cannot see it. Focus looks mint too so could even be a stacked blend. The result is to die for artistically and technically this is the stuff of dreams.

Thanks - all one shot though, no bracketing or focus stacking. Im' careful with my hyperfocal distance and used a soft grad to get an acceptable exposure.

Back