iPHONE images... post your iPhone/Mobile pics HERE... :-)

Some really good shots on here from CamFones.

Have been looking at the new(ish) N86 with a 8meg camera but still hhumm'ing and aarrrr'ing, you guys know how it is.

So if anyone on here has one then lets be seeing some of the pictures taken with it
pritty ppppplllllleeeaassssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee

(y)

3914019074_9d12eba9eb.jpg

Pembroke castle taken on my Nokia N86

Have been looking at the new(ish) N86 with a 8meg camera but still hhumm'ing and aarrrr'ing, you guys know how it is.
So if anyone on here has one then lets be seeing some of the pictures taken with it pritty ppppplllllleeeaassssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee

There was one already in here taken with the N86 OW... :shrug:

HTH... ;)

:p

well spotted young man :bang:

but my post does say to quote " some of the picture's " as in plural and as
i can count to four that's only 1 picture Ven.

but many thanks for the pointer :bonk:

me finks it's time to hit the hay......:whistle:

:wave:

well spotted young man :bang:
but my post does say to quote " some of the picture's " as in plural and as
i can count to four that's only 1 picture Ven.
but many thanks for the pointer :bonk:
me finks it's time to hit the hay......

That's why I said one rather than some old chap... I can't count beyond the singular... :shrug:

Just as well I had already hit the sack by then... :cautious:

Oh and less of the 'young man' if you please... :naughty:

But thanx anyway... :LOL:

A couple from my c905.

:eek: ...those two images of mushrooms are amazing Praxis... (y)

If this carries on I can see me being continually amazed by other people's images from mobillies for quite a while... :shrug: ...should keep me amused and out of trouble... :D

Thanx for posting... ;)

Crackin shots these.... (y)

You are so right OW... ;)

That's a beautiful shot Dave... (y) ...not sure I can make my iPhone work that well... :D

A couple from the last couple of days whilst out and about with the iPhone and D-Lux (these are all iPhone... ;)) ... :shrug:

1. Tried to capture some of the spirit of Autumn with this...

iphone.jpg

2. Believe it or not this is an 'accident'... :eek: ...one of the many it is so easy to do with the iPhone... :cautious: ...I kept it because of the Autumnal colour scheme...

iphone.jpg

3. This one caught my 'eye'... :D ...it is actually a little rubber wheel from something like a go kart that the narrow boaters use to protect walkers from their rope pins...

iphone.jpg

4. And this is one such narrow boaters temporary 'mess' on the bank but I'm sure he'll clear it up before finally departing...

iphone.jpg

Did I mention to anyone yet just how much fun I am having on my daily hunt for iPhone subjects... :naughty:

I do also take the D-Lux for some 'proper' stuff... :cautious:

Enjoy...

Hi guys 'n gals... :wave:

Today's iPhone images for your delectation... :D

1. Deck chair... this is used by one of the boat people on the River Stort to catch the last warm rays of the sun as Autumn encroaches, I just thought it was a great splash of colour in the late afternoon sun to enhance my evening walkies...

iphone.jpg

A little bit of warming and vignetting added through the Best Camera app... ;)

2. Autumn leaf... hanging on to the last and one of the few left on this tree...

iphone.jpg

Again a little warming and a lighter touch if vignetting this time... :D

3. Colour under foot... a couple of Green ones among the various shades of Golden Orange...

iphone.jpg

I ran this one through my new Tilt Shift Generator app as recommended by AlexW ... (y) ...then in Best Camera added a little less warming this time and tiniest smattering of vignette... :shrug:

Enjoy... (y)

...on a seperate note, not photography related, but iphone related - I'd like to give a very big (y) to the 'Genius Bar' staff at the Apple store in the Trafford Centre. Took my iphone in last night as it has been suffering from the wi-fi being a bit dicky, no hesitation, new phone handed over - top service!

...on a seperate note, not photography related, but iphone related - I'd like to give a very big (y) to the 'Genius Bar' staff at the Apple store in the Trafford Centre. Took my iphone in last night as it has been suffering from the wi-fi being a bit dicky, no hesitation, new phone handed over - top service!

That really is great service Mark... :clap: ...respect to the Apple store for their customer service... ;) ...hope it sorted your issues out though... :D

Now... :cautious: ...does it also take pics too and if so where are they... :naughty:

...and have you downloaded that Best Camera app yet... :shrug:

08.gif

Today's offerings... :D

1. Mozzarella in brown... otherwise known as buffalo doos... :eek:

iphone.jpg

2. Narrow boat mooring... or mess on the tow path... :D

iphone.jpg

3. Fallen leaf... all alone in the sky...

iphone.jpg

Enjoy...

heres one i took this week on my iphone 3gs

4037674877_5498fcc320.jpg

Last edited:
Another couple from my c905, thanks for the comments for the other two!

x.jpg

y.jpg

heres one i took this week on my iphone 3gs

Thanks Terry that is a remarkable iPhone take... (y) ...I must keep practising... :D

Super sunshine day, where was it taken... :shrug:

Another couple from my c905, thanks for the comments for the other two!

Thanx Praxis... ;) ...that first one shows amazing depth and lovely colouration... (y)

I know nothing about the C905 but does it have any form of aperture control... :shrug: ...your second image looks to have limited DoF as if you can change it... ;)

Thanks Ven, Just used the Macro function on the second one! Aperture is auto!

mine was taken last week in fethiye turkey
also used the iphone hdr app to liven it up a little

Thanks Ven, Just used the Macro function on the second one! Aperture is auto!

Ah I see... :D ...thanx that is a little more functionality than my iPhone has... yet... :cautious:

mine was taken last week in fethiye turkey
also used the iphone hdr app to liven it up a little

Looks to be a lovely spot too... ;) ...not heard of the app so best go check it out I suppose... :shrug: ...always like to peek at additional apps that enhance in different ways to the Best Camera one... :D

I'm a bit early, but here's my Hallowe'en effort. :D

Never too early GS nice one... (y) ...leave it too late and they are not relevant for long enough... :naughty:

And don't worry about the double-post... :shrug: ...we've all done that far too many times... :D ...I know I have... :LOL:

Through the glass floor of the Spinnaker Tower in Portsmouth with iPhone 3G

IMG_0217.jpg

Not an iPhone, but my boyfriend's old K800i ...

reggiemalvern-1.png

It's blown out the background a bit, but I still love that phone! :)

Not an iPhone, but my boyfriend's old K800i ...

Doesn't need to be an iPhone image Bean any old mobilly will do... ;) ...I used to have a K800i and thought it was a superb mobilly... (y)

Bean said:
It's blown out the background a bit, but I still love that phone! :)

Who cares about blown bits... :shrug: ...a great image from a phone... :clap: ...AND it's a superb looking Mini too... :D

08.gif

Excellent Alex... (y) ...you've done something weird to that haven't you... :cautious:

Thanx for playing... :D

A new one that I took on my iPhone yesterday with BC filter :D

That's a good 'un Tracy... (y) ...and through glass... :thinking:

Here's today's postings from me... :shrug:

A couple of almost hidden gates... what lies beyond... :naughty:

iphone.jpg

iphone.jpg

TFL... :D

Another 3G S entry from me then... :shrug:

1. Random blue string... :D ... sort of thought it looked a bit like a pirouetting dancer with flailing arms... :shrug:

iphone.jpg

2. Tangled webs we weave... ;) ... from this mornings misty garden...

iphone.jpg

TFL... :D

IMG_0232.jpg

straight outta my iPhone 3g, starting my 2yr old off early ;)

Last edited:
straight outta my iPhone 3g, starting my 2yr old off early ;)

That's brilliant Gol... (y) ...and a stunning image for straight out of the iPhone... :eek:

I must be doing something wrong then... :shrug: ...and I don't mean just the subjects I'm choosing... :naughty:

Thanx for partaking... :D

08.gif

Ah the M60 Bertha... :eek: ... still not a patch on the M25... :naughty:

A variation on a theme... :shrug: ... playing with the newly downloaded app Photogene which I think is amazingly good... (y)

1. Normal, if there is such a thing... :D

iphone.jpg

2. And with 'effects' available in the app... :thinking: ... not sure personally but it's just a bit of fun... ;)

iphone.jpg

TFL as ever... :D

That's brilliant Gol... (y) ...and a stunning image for straight out of the iPhone... :eek:

I must be doing something wrong then... :shrug: ...and I don't mean just the subjects I'm choosing... :naughty:

Thanx for partaking... :D

08.gif

I think out of around 300 shots taken with my iPhone that is the ONE I want to share, there are maybe 40 ok shots, but that one just clicked. :)

I like this one too:
IMG_0042.jpg

Shows my mutts strange way of lying down

I think out of around 300 shots taken with my iPhone that is the ONE I want to share, there are maybe 40 ok shots, but that one just clicked. :)

I share pretty much ALL of mine from my iPhone... :shrug: ... whether people want them to be shared or not... :LOL:

Some of them do go through a little processing with the various apps and one or two have had the extreme treatment just for a bit of fun and experimentation... ;)

Like the one in my post above showing before and after... :wacky:

I like this one too:
Shows my mutts strange way of lying down

I like it too... (y) ...and our boy does exactly that when he is contentedly chewing on his hide bones... dead cute hey... :D

Back