iPHONE images... post your iPhone/Mobile pics HERE... :-)

Nice pic Only crib would be there seems to be a lot of dust bunnies. Thought it may have been my screen but they move with pic.

Light.jpg

Taken on my Samsung Note

Nice pic Only crib would be there seems to be a lot of dust bunnies. Thought it may have been my screen but they move with pic.

Thanks for the comments, I was pretty chuffed for an iPhone snap [emoji2]

And I think they're flies, not dust .... river etc [emoji106][emoji106]

View attachment 43590
Took this a few weeks back with IPhone 5s and edited in Snapseed.

Was visiting my nephew as it's the only time I'm allowed to play with Lego these days!

My favorite iphone shot for sure. Apologies for the low res file, I don't have the original saved :(

Looking at some of the pics on this thread, who needs a DSLR!!!!? :D:plus1:

I often ask myself this question when I see what my iPhone can produce, particularly with the assistance of Snapseed. More often recently, when I have been out with the DSLR, I have gotten into the habit of using the iPhone to take quick test shots - for composition, subject matter, framing etc. - and then if I like what I use the DSLR to take a bracketed exposure, knowing that it's then down to me to process it properly to get a much better version and once that can be printed large if required. I think camera phones and DSLRs make a good partnership!

Not sure about dust bunnies on a mobile :) Maybe midges?

Missed this thread and section pf the forum before - I really enjoy the immediacy of using my phone to take, process and share photos - makes a nice change. Some great stuff in here.

@Deckard Ben - hello !

A few from a recent trip to Florida- did use a bigger camera as well, but not had time to look at those yet..

Using the new Instagram links, so may look small here - can click through for a bigger version..

HI Gary! A mobile can be quite liberating in many ways can't it? Liking the shot of Epcot, very moody.

Back