iPHONE images... post your iPhone/Mobile pics HERE... :-)

Good stuff but, how did you manage that then Gritty... :cautious:

And don't just say you threw it in the air either... :LOL:

Does your mobilly have a shutter you can mess with... :shrug:

:p

It was taken on my old phone a while back, and I can't really remember the settings. I think I set it to night-time mode to increase the exposure time, then threw it up in front of my computer screen at work. Very hard to get the timing right, as far as I remember. I have lots of failed attempts, which I refuse to post. :D

It was taken on my old phone a while back, and I can't really remember the settings. I think I set it to night-time mode to increase the exposure time, then threw it up in front of my computer screen at work. Very hard to get the timing right, as far as I remember. I have lots of failed attempts, which I refuse to post. :D

Cheers... (y) ... and I can guess there would have been much 'practice'... :LOL:

You've got me trawling through all my old phone pics now. :p

Sorry, the background is blown on this one.

"These are not the droids you're looking for"

4063749481_46ca2431c4.jpg

A couple of B & W from the iPhone today... :D

1. My namesake flag... :cautious:

iphone.jpg

Attached to a narrow boat moored on the Stort... ;)

2. Hippie discrimination... :shrug:

iphone.jpg

Same boat... the sign caught my attention... :LOL:

Enjoy... ;)

ooh lovin the thread , although am now 59p down , love the ole tilt shift generator!!

ooh lovin the thread , although am now 59p down , love the ole tilt shift generator!!

Ooh lovin' that TSG shot too Shaker... (y) ...that one is straight-lined right... :shrug: ... excellent effect and just the right sort of shot to show it off well... ;)

Here's my contributions for today... :shrug:

1. Local station waiting for the 1005hrs to The Smoke yesterday... :puke:

iphone.jpg

2. Street Market pavement markers... :wacky:

iphone.jpg

Both were 'levelled' and sharpened in Photo Gene and had one or two Best Camera filters applied... :D

Enjoy... ;)

A couple of colourful little numbers from the streets of Ilsington Monday last... :shrug:

1. Office cladding... :D ... and I know it's not that straight but who expects perfection from an iPhone... :LOL:

iphone.jpg

2. Mozaic Hephelump... it is there behind the bush honest... :D

iphone.jpg

Mostly tarted up in Photo Gene and then minimal filters in Best Camera before up-loading... ;)

Enjoy... :shrug:

A couple taken the other day at sunrise while crossing Millenium Bridge.

956d5663.jpg

cf6cff4c.jpg

mantis1-2.jpg

Taken with my Sony Ericsson.

SE = good mobillies... :D

And I think I know a certain Becky who may well love that image... ;)

A couple taken the other day at sunrise while crossing Millenium Bridge.

What Joker would want to miss those views... :coat:

A recent one that I took leaning out of my car window :D

:eek: ... I hope you weren't driving at the time Tracy... :cautious:

Lovely range of colours in that one... ;)

Thanks for participating guys 'n gals... (y)

Couple more from the iPhone... :D

1. Islington Development... on it goes... :shrug:

iphone.jpg

2. Food Queue... from a food street market in Islington... misery, madness and uber smelly... ;)

iphone.jpg

TFL and enjoy... (y)

08.gif

Took a trip to Hatfield Forest yesterday looking for Mushrooms to shoot with my D200 and SC1 set up... :shrug:

A quite lovely day in terms of lighting in the woods but buggered if I could find many decent mushrooms... :cautious:

Anyway, a couple of iPhone takes...

1. Hatfield sign... pointing the way... :D

iphone.jpg

2. And waiting for Jill... in her car after she and Benson had wandered off and left me to it... :baby:

iphone.jpg

Need to process one or two of the better mushrooms and post them up in the next days or so... ;)

08.gif

A few of mine, first one is from Collieston beach, rest are from New Aberdour.

photo095n.jpg

photo102f.jpg

photo109r.jpg

photo111.jpg

Just one or two from the 3G S... :D

1. Shaggy... Ink Cap that is... ;)

iphone.jpg

2. Ink Cap... from the Shaggy that was above a couple of days later... :shrug:

iphone.jpg

3. Mad Hat... er... yet another shroom... :D

iphone.jpg

Great thread (y) here's a few of mine taken with various phones and mainly of a marine nature:

Motorola V3i
04-09-06_0607.jpg

Sony K800i
DSC00125.jpg

DSC00152.jpg

Sony Xperia X1
DSC_0055.jpg

DSC_0104.jpg

Just a bit of mobile fun to finish with :D
DSC00067.jpg

Great thread (y) here's a few of mine taken with various phones and mainly of a marine nature:

Hey Danim... Thanx for the kind comment... (y)

Some super mobilly shots in your set... :clap: ... the K800i used to be my personal favourite (until the iPhone... :love:) and the first image of yours shows some stunning colours in that sunset... :D

Cheers for posting them up... ;)

edited with a app called colour splash on my iphone 3g sorry about the model all i could find lol

IMG_0194.jpg

edited with a app called colour splash on my iphone 3g sorry about the model all i could find lol

I like the look of that app Bing... (y) ... and, model notwithstanding,... :LOL: ... a very good illustration of what it can do... :D ... it has an extraordinarily high 5 star rating count too... :shrug:

1. Rush... a bullrush in silhouette... ;)

iphone.jpg

2. Autumn's Escapees... well they aren't gonna fall off the twig are they... :naughty:

iphone.jpg

3. Flower of the Sun... a reminder of Summer sunshine to come... ;)

iphone.jpg

All with the iPhone 3G S... :D

All the White Stuff... :D

iPhone 3G S as usual... :love:

1. Knotted...

4117486506_76eeef2f27_o.jpg

2. Nutted...

4117494240_19f9a513d0_o.jpg

3. Mis-Handled...

4116764837_98db2b4872_o.jpg

Enjoy... ;)

Here are a few of my images from my iPhone 3GS
I only got it recently but am pretty impressed with the photos you can take with it!

Filey:
4032925182_8fc4d7ee75.jpg

Scarborough beach:
4023662896_4fbb6ea8cb.jpg

Woods Mill Quay in York:
4042484201_667847a508.jpg

Sign in York:
4043395200_db8b29100e.jpg

Skipton canal:
4106166347_ee4e292e85.jpg

I'm really loving the images from my iPhone and your collection just reinforces that Suze... (y) ... thanx for sharing them with us... ;)

Are you using Best Camera on yours... :shrug:

I'm really loving the images from my iPhone and your collection just reinforces that Suze... (y) ... thanx for sharing them with us... ;)

Are you using Best Camera on yours... :shrug:

Yes... how did you guess haha! ;)

I actually really like it for a bit of simple editing, and the way that if you apply effects in a different order it can change the outcome.

Yes... how did you guess haha! ;)

Must be the penchant for vignetting... :naughty:

Suze said:
I actually really like it for a bit of simple editing, and the way that if you apply effects in a different order it can change the outcome.

Yes, an excellent quick editing tool... ;) ... I tend to use one or other of my app processing tools, especially for any cropping or sharpening, before I bung it through BestCam though... :D

... do you also post to their site each time... :shrug:

Must be the penchant for vignetting... :naughty:

Damnit caught out :p
I did actually notice that about my shots yesterday when I put them up!

Yes, an excellent quick editing tool... ;) ... I tend to use one or other of my app processing tools, especially for any cropping or sharpening, before I bung it through BestCam though... :D

... do you also post to their site each time... :shrug:

What other app processing tools do you use?

Nah haven't posted to their site at all yet.

What other app processing tools do you use?

Nah haven't posted to their site at all yet.

Mostly PhotoGene as it gives Photoshop-esque type processing for the iPhone and is not at all bad value for £1.79 squids... :D

I post daily to The Best Camera and duplicate the post to Flickr, Twits and FB... :cautious:

taken on my iPhone, then edited with the best camera app.

Thanx DM... you weren't driving it then... :LOL:

Mostly PhotoGene as it gives Photoshop-esque type processing for the iPhone and is not at all bad value for £1.79 squids... :D

Ooh thanks for the tip going to go and download that now I think!

I post daily to The Best Camera and duplicate the post to Flickr, Twits and FB... :cautious:

Ah yeah I hadn't really thought to do it before, but I'm going to look into that, thanks :)

When you've only got a 150-500 on your camera the phone will have to do :D

sealpup.jpg

Also good when you don't have anything else... :D

:LOL: ... so pathetic looking that is... :shrug:

:eek: ... But did you have to force its head through the fence and stick a grass stalk in its eye just to make it pose for you Mr G... :nono:

Also good when you don't have anything else... :D

:LOL: ... so pathetic looking that is... :shrug:

:eek: ... But did you have to force its head through the fence and stick a grass stalk in its eye just to make it pose for you Mr G... :nono:

I won't even hint as to what Cobra was doing behind it............

Back