iPHONE images... post your iPhone/Mobile pics HERE... :-)

Light over Arnside on Sunday.

iPhone 7 Plus - Snapseed

i-3vcSDBL.jpg

Light over Arnside on Sunday.

iPhone 7 Plus - Snapseed

i-3vcSDBL.jpg

"Excellent" shot Sir, well composed with some really nice mono tones.(y)

George.

The phone is a Nokia Lumia 930, quite an old one but with one of the best Lumia camera sensors. As for Instagram, it's a photo-sharing site that started out with just an iPhone app that allowed you to take a photo, process it in-camera, apply one of a set of preset filters to it, and upload it for others to like or not. These days a lot of photographers take the photos with their expensive DSLRs, process them in Lightroom and Photoshop, then copy to them to their phones or tablets to upload; and lately you can also upload via the Instagram website. I still prefer to do it the old way since, for me, the Instagram philosophy is about the "instant" capture, process, and upload.

Thanks for your kind comment, Geof.

The phone is a Nokia Lumia 930, quite an old one but with one of the best Lumia camera sensors. As for Instagram, it's a photo-sharing site that started out with just an iPhone app that allowed you to take a photo, process it in-camera, apply one of a set of preset filters to it, and upload it for others to like or not. These days a lot of photographers take the photos with their expensive DSLRs, process them in Lightroom and Photoshop, then copy to them to their phones or tablets to upload; and lately you can also upload via the Instagram website. I still prefer to do it the old way since, for me, the Instagram philosophy is about the "instant" capture, process, and upload.

That's interesting Sir, I too wasn't sure what "Instagram" was or just how it all worked. Thanks for posting a detailed description.(y)

George.

Back