iPHONE images... post your iPhone/Mobile pics HERE... :-)

Having had a mobile phone so basic that it was quicker to make a fire and send smoke signals tha type an sms along with the fact that it had a seriously crap integrated camera, I decided to catapult myself into the 21st century and splashed out on a secondhand IPhone 6S.

Old hat for some of you but the cost fell within a budget that I felt reasonably comfortable with for a phone and I think the pics will be fine for me atm ....Who knows, I may be tempted to upgrade at a later date if I feel that mob fone togging is the way forward for my digital photography ( I rarely shoot anything but film and then more often than not LF)

Anyway I received the phone today and after spending what felt like an age figuring out the basics and adding contacts etc, I took a stroll into the village this evening and tried the camera out .....A long way from some of the reults posted in this thread, but as a snapshot, it's pleasing enough I think…..

TP.jpg

Last edited:
Common Darter at Risley Moss today.

iPhoneX

i-pxzpGbJ.jpg

There’s no obvious way to get a link from the photo you referenced, presumably you have an account there? Does this help:
https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/t...elete-and-insert-an-image-updated-jan-2019.8/
Or this:
https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/tutorials/inserting-images-from-flickr-updated-22-08-15.7/

Thanks for the help i was struggling with the above. In the end i logged into flickr but had to reset my flickr account that i have never used, uploaded the pic to there and copied and pasted it. The image was originally on Imgbb.com which is much bigger file and looks better too.Thanks for the motivation.:)

48458529287_d771ee4efb_b.jpg

Whilst in the village this morning I came across this vehicle which I found quite interesting...Possibly a modified 2CV ??

I know it has a streetlamp protuding out of its roof but this perspective was the best I could obtain to hide other parked cars.

IMG_0080 retouched TP.jpg

Middle of the day sun and scorching temperatures saw me, like most locals searching shady walkways through the village.
This is actually the rear access road behind the houses shown aboard the river in my earlier post #2206

IMG_0148 TP.jpg

and this is "Yelle" my other female cat who is considerably older than Fleuri ( pictured above) at 11 years old.
She has mellowed lots with age but still has a serious attitude as you can see form the look she gave when asked to alight from MY armchair…...I'm sure she has Garfield genes! :LOL:

IMG_0073.JPG

Good morning!
[emoji295]️ [emoji3][emoji295]️[emoji3][emoji295]️
Grabbed a quick shot before leaving home this morning

View attachment 252575

Attachments

• IMG_0201.JPG
    IMG_0201.JPG
    153.1 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Sat next to the old bridge in the village on the riverside wall atm enjoying the view upstream towards where I live at the base of those hills.
IMG_0202.JPGIMG_0203.JPG

Last edited:
Moved 20 yards and got the opposite view back towards the old bridge and into the sun that was burning my neck!

IMG_0206.JPG

Just clambered out of the gorge where this photo was taken which has a rather difficult access due to the pathway being increasingly eroded with rain etc.
If carrying nothing it’s not so bad but with about 12 kg of LF kit!!!
Anyway I have one sheet of 5x4 b&w film to develop of the waterfall visible in the background.
Hopefully I’ll be happy with it. If not I can return though I don’t fancy the scramble to get there, particularly the descent.
71242B00-A843-4AA3-9A17-4C2F0C072203.jpeg

Last edited:
Back