iPHONE images... post your iPhone/Mobile pics HERE... :-)

Admin #1

Edit My Images
No
The all mobile phone images thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Genesis 07-07-07 Manchester taken with Sony 700i

img172.jpg

img170.jpg

777r.jpg

Genesis 07-07-07 Manchester taken with Sony 700i

:eek: ...I just :love: Genesis... :clap: ...class act and one of the all time greatest bands imhgo... :D

Great to see them in action... (y)

this was posted in another thread but what the hell
my cat trying to lick the inside of a crisp packet

:LOL: ...excellent capture Wego... ;) ...but nothing unusual really... :shrug: ...don't you lick your crisp packets out as well then... :naughty:

Thanks for participating guys... ;)

:p

:eek: ...I just :love: Genesis... :clap: ...class act and one of the all time greatest bands imhgo... :D

Great to see them in action... (y)

Got front row for that gig (got some pretty good snaps with my brothers bridge) .... It was ok but they were better in 78.:)

:LOL: ...excellent capture Wego... ;) ...but nothing unusual really... :shrug: ...don't you lick your crisp packets out as well then... :naughty:

Thanks for participating guys... ;)

[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

just a quick one of my iphone will be taking more over the next few weeks though on the iphone

just a quick one of my iphone will be taking more over the next few weeks though on the iphone

Did you bother getting the Best Camera app for it Wego... :shrug: ...well worth a try out and peanuts for the added fun you can getoutofit... :D

Got front row for that gig (got some pretty good snaps with my brothers bridge) .... It was ok but they were better in 78.:)

I am amazed you managed to get a camera in let alone take pics from the front row... :eek:

hols.jpg

this 1 i got when myself and donna (mrs) when to sapin early in the year, and i think i took this with a samsung soul

no i just got my iphone 3g so was waiting till i had it im going to download it though

I reckon you'll love it Wego... (y)

this 1 i got when myself and donna (mrs) when to sapin early in the year, and i think i took this with a samsung soul

:agree: with Wego on that Melevo... (y) ...it is a brilliant image for a mobilly... :D ...actually it would be pretty damn good with any camera... :naughty:

I thought this was just iphone images not other mobiles, anyway, i'll download this app later, looks a good one, nice shots.

I thought this was just iphone images not other mobiles, anyway, i'll download this app later, looks a good one, nice shots.

Seems like not many members use their iPhones for images Danny... :cautious: ... so I thought it best to include mobiles generally so we would, at best, have something to compare in the different models and, at worst, have something to look at/discuss... :naughty:

Have you not got any to join us with then... :shrug:

The app is certainly worth a look and has made me think about images in a whole new way... :D ...AND I am enjoying doing it... ;)

This was taken on my iphone 3g...... meet 'Giggsy' doing what she does best - silliness!

3962546898_6db1c3f936_o.jpg

I haven't had my phone long, and only used it once to take a photo of a sunrise when I was at work on an early turn recently, so this is the only photo I have available to post.

p.s. It's a Samsung S8300.

Photo005.jpg

This was taken on my iphone 3g...... meet 'Giggsy' doing what she does best - silliness!

That's great Bertha and is just the sort of image that goes down well with the Best Camera crowd... ;)

I haven't had my phone long, and only used it once to take a photo of a sunrise when I was at work on an early turn recently, so this is the only photo I have available to post.
p.s. It's a Samsung S8300.

Super sunset from a mobilly and we won't hold the Samsung against you... :D

Pembroke castle taken on my Nokia N86

That's super quality for a mobilly Walsh... (y)

Keep 'em coming guys 'n gals... :shrug:

1. Medusa... :love:
iphone.jpg

2. Had to go shopping earlier... :cautious:
iphone.jpg

And finally one from this evenings Benson walkies... :D

3. Dicing with death... :eek:
iphone.jpg

Enjoy... I did taking them... ;)

Some of those titles / puns are really really really bad Ven
At least your images are not (y)
(and trust you to find a drink with that name :D)

Some of those titles / puns are really really really bad Ven
At least your images are not (y)

:eek: ...there might even be something bordering a cobriment in there... :naughty:

Cobra said:
(and trust you to find a drink with that name :D)

:LOL: ...strangely enough it was not me but Jill... :shrug: ...but then she does pander/contribute to my passion/obsession... :cautious:

:eek: ...there might even be something bordering a cobriment in there... :naughty:

LOL, very nearly Ven, very nearly :)

:LOL: ...strangely enough it was not me but Jill... :shrug: ...but then she does pander/contribute to my passion/obsession... :cautious:

:D you can't beat a well trained woman can you ?

Taken with my Touch Diamond 2, it was ****** it down at the time so my 50D remained in its bag :D

here is one from saturday took while at some rail way crossing lights so download the best camera app i decided to have a play anyway nothing great but i like it

That's nicely done Wego... (y) ...liking the exposure on that one and the mono... :shrug:

Very well spotted Milkie... (y) ...a great composition and super shot for a mobilly... :D

Taken with my Touch Diamond 2, it was ****** it down at the time so my 50D remained in its bag :D

Mobillies have their uses then MrG... :cautious: ...how did you get close enough for that with a mobbilly... :shrug: ...a superb pic that is... :D

Cheers for posting guys... (y)

Mobillies have their uses then MrG... :cautious: ...how did you get close enough for that with a mobbilly... :shrug: ...a superb pic that is... :D

It was from the TPF Skomer trip, you had to prod the Puffins with the phone to get them far enough back :LOL:

WonTon Soup i made the other day...BIG bowl lots of wontons... i was hungry :D

iPhone with a bit of pp in phone.

(y) ...not sure wontons are good for breakfast time but looks an interesting concoction at any rate... ;)

What did you use for pp... :shrug:

Thanx for partaking... :D

That first one looks like a giants Xylophone... :shrug: ...or should that be ZiPhone... :cautious: ...very colourful and beautifully taken Tracy... (y)

The second image is quite stunning especially considering it is taken with the iPhone... :eek: ...lovely detail in all respects... :D

That first one looks like a giants Xylophone... :shrug: ...or should that be ZiPhone... :cautious: ...very colourful and beautifully taken Tracy... (y)

The second image is quite stunning especially considering it is taken with the iPhone... :eek: ...lovely detail in all respects... :D

Many thanks :D

Back