iPHONE images... post your iPhone/Mobile pics HERE... :-)

Taken on my new work phone, an HTC Hero, it's trying very badly to be an iPhone, but I think the pic quality is ok.

Anyway I give you the Smudge-Meister

smudgesml.jpg

Had to post one more - have LOADS on my phone, lol

Absolutely no problem Tracy... :D ...another fine image from a mobilly... (y)

Have you though of getting the Best Camera app and sharing your images to a wider audience even than TP... :shrug:

Taken on my new work phone, an HTC Hero, it's trying very badly to be an iPhone, but I think the pic quality is ok.
Anyway I give you the Smudge-Meister

You are right TM... (y) ...that is a quality pic imhgo too... :D ...and what an absolutely adorable subject... ;)

...our Benson is disgusted by the thought of having his photograph taken and positively (or should that be negatively... :LOL:) rebels at the very thought of it...

hope you dont mind me hijacking the thread again lolbored at work at the moment so took this

That is NOT hijacking Wego... :shrug: ...it is positively contributing as usual and another good one at that... (y)

Cheers for your inputs once again guys 'n gals... :ty:

:p

...our Benson is disgusted by the thought of having his photograph taken and positively (or should that be negatively... ) rebels at the very thought of it...

LOL, the Smudge-Meister disappears when I bring out the DSLR, but he hasn't yet worked out the phone is a camera too :)

thanks venomater you have inspired me to you them phone camera more instead of waiting to take the dslr out

That's a very kind comment Wego... :confused:

I think we can blame Chase Jarvis actually... :cautious:

His new app is certainly responsible for filling my iPhone's memory up with a load of images I would never before thought of taking... :eek:

The Best Camera app has a lot to answer for imhgo... :naughty:

In the meantime keep them coming I am always interested to see what others are doing with, to quote the man himself, "The Best Camera Is The One That's With You"... :D

Absolutely no problem Tracy... :D ...another fine image from a mobilly... (y)

Have you though of getting the Best Camera app and sharing your images to a wider audience even than TP... :shrug:

I got the Best Camera app on my phone, just didnt think my pics were that good :thinking:

But might well look into it now, many thanks for the encouragement (y)

I got the Best Camera app on my phone, just didnt think my pics were that good :thinking:

But might well look into it now, many thanks for the encouragement (y)

You're welcome and you are kidding right... :thinking: ...they are just right for the app and for uploading to the community site imhgo... :shrug:

...it's all about enjoying taking pictures again for me and I like looking at what other people are sharing too... :D

...take a look at the site to see the many and varied types and quality of images everyone is sharing... ;)

Go for it...

Looks like a good little app that. Will pick that up later.

Here's a shot I took back in March on the iPhone 3G...

3345301910_6d81840a92_o.jpg

Looks like a good little app that. Will pick that up later.
Here's a shot I took back in March on the iPhone 3G...

It is certainly good fun SL... :D ...got me trying to take an image to post up every single day... :eek: ...not a lot else has managed that in my years of togging... :cautious:

That is another good 'un... (y) ...what a cracking DoF these little gadgets have... :D

Will certainly have a good look at the app now - downloaded it and havent yet even opened it :thinking:

Ive also been trying to take a daily pic with my iPhone as ive got to admit love using it, so easy to use and as its always with me - so I have no excuse to take pics of things that I spot (y)

Here is one more:

IMG_0064.jpg

Messin with the macro mode on a sony erricson C905......

Quite impressed.

:)

Messin with the macro mode on a sony erricson C905......

Quite impressed.

very impressed for a camera phone!

here are a few for you from my Samsung Renoir KC910
it's an alright phone but the camera is one of thos 'bandwagon' 8MP jobbies.
the flash is terrible and has no ability to meter. the zoom is not worth talking about. I'm MUCH more impressed with the Sony shots or the comparative nokia ones..but mainly the Sony's

anyway here are some pics that came out okay. Resized to 600px from 8MP..sheesh!

P05-03-09_12.38%5b01%5d.JPG

P16-06-09_22.08.JPG

P17-02-09_15.24.JPG

P18-01-09_16.49.JPG

P31-07-09_21.35%5b01%5d.JPG

P31-07-09_22.19.JPG

Really want a decent phone camera, so will have to think carefully before my next contract renewal....

Last edited:
Will certainly have a good look at the app now - downloaded it and havent yet even opened it :thinking:
Ive also been trying to take a daily pic with my iPhone as ive got to admit love using it, so easy to use and as its always with me - so I have no excuse to take pics of things that I spot (y)
Here is one more:

I'm liking that fountain Tracy... (y)

The app is a piece of cake to use and the best way is to experiment with all the effects imhgo... :shrug: ...you can mix 'n match and add them in any menu you want and they can all be undone just as easily if you're not happy... :D

Play away to your hearts content and bung a few up for everyone to share... ;)

Messin with the macro mode on a sony erricson C905......Quite impressed.

So you should be OW... (y) ...that is a pretty amazing image imhgo... :D

here are a few for you from my Samsung Renoir KC910 it's an alright phone but the camera is one of thos 'bandwagon' 8MP jobbies. anyway here are some pics that came out okay. Resized to 600px from 8MP..sheesh!

There are some more than alright images in that selection Matt... (y) ... seems to have quite a decent range that one... :D

Thanx for posting peeps... :clap:

Just a couple more of my many daily iPhone shots... :D

1. Benson the camera shy muttley... :cautious:

iphone.jpg

2. In his favourite sun-bathing spot this lunch time... if you don't take that stoopid iPhone outta my face... :razz:

iphone.jpg

3. Similar shapes in the grass...

iphone.jpg

4. This morning's walkies... this time by Jill with her iPhone as she does the morning shift... ;)

iphone.jpg

5. And in mono just playing with the Best Camera app some more... ;)

iphone.jpg

I hope you enjoy looking as much as I do taking and thanx for looking... (y)

There are some more than alright images in that selection Matt... (y) ... seems to have quite a decent range that one... :D

the camera is very slow, the flash is really not worth using and you have to turn it off everytime to get anything useful. the shots do look pretty good at 600px but large scale, the extra megapixels are frankly a waste of time!
better quality would have gone a long way.
there are loads of options for smile shot and beauty shot etc on the Renoir...but without a decent speedy response time and a flash that doesn't blind..it's fairly fruitless!

I'm liking that fountain Tracy... (y)

The app is a piece of cake to use and the best way is to experiment with all the effects imhgo... :shrug: ...you can mix 'n match and add them in any menu you want and they can all be undone just as easily if you're not happy... :D

Play away to your hearts content and bung a few up for everyone to share... ;)

Have had a look at the app and love it, have already uploaded a photo (the fountain one) and have taken a couple more pics to add later while i was waiting for my son to come out of school (y)

Have had a look at the app and love it, have already uploaded a photo (the fountain one) and have taken a couple more pics to add later while i was waiting for my son to come out of school (y)

Excellent Tracy... :clap: ...and I did already see the image on BC well done... :D

Took one in london last october. Phone is Nokia N82 5mp

04102008216.jpg

Took one in london last october. Phone is Nokia N82 5mp

That's another quality mobilly shot Andy... (y)

Here's one from my 3GS using a sweet new app I downloaded called tiltshift generator.

Loving that Alex... :D ...and thanx for the app tip... (y) ...quite like the look of that and may well give it a go... ;)

4 shots taken with the iPhone 3G and stitched in PS.

@goffski
Love that first shot, nice work.

:agree: with Alex there that is an amazing image for an iPhone shot/series... :clap: ...in fact the second one is pretty good too imhgo... (y)

Thanx a lot for posting guys... :D

Cheers guys, i was pretty please for two reasons, 1. It's an iPhone and 2. I'd been on the pop that day since 7am.

Just a couple more to add to the list... :D

1. Time for a trim...

iphone.jpg

2. Lost but still smiling...

iphone.jpg

3. There is a mushroom there honest...

iphone.jpg

Thanx for looking... ;)

FULL set is here if you're really interested... :shrug: ... Linky

FULL set is here if you're really interested... :shrug: ... Linky

Some great shots there mate, pretty amazing what can be done with the iPhone. Half tempted to upgrade to the 3GS but trying to resist and wait to see what comes along next July. iPhone contacts and upgrade policies suck!

Some great shots there mate, pretty amazing what can be done with the iPhone. Half tempted to upgrade to the 3GS but trying to resist and wait to see what comes along next July. iPhone contracts and upgrade policies suck!

:confused: ...Thanx for that m8... (y) ...really enjoying the 3GS and not JUST for pictures... :shrug: ...hopeully the contract and upgrade situation may be revised with the new providers coming on stream... :cautious:

I'm not holding my breath though... :D

HTC Touchdiamond2, my desk right now :)

:LOL: ...but ain't you guys supposed to be woking... :cautious:

Heres me, looking at this thread on my iphone :)
Was attempting a quick PP in iphone whilst I had my coffee, yes I know its crap lol

At least you had a decent page open James... (y)

Ah ha. Now I can see some of Ven's shots.

How you know they're mine Alex... :shrug:

;)

HTC Touchdiamond2, my desk right now :)

Excellent... ;) ...but not a hint of Green anywhere in that shot... :nono:

:D

Just got an Iphone but not used the camera yet. Seeing these I think I must have a go.

Just downloaded Best Camera so gonna have a play with that over the weekend. In the meantime here's my desk with some sort of filters applied :shrug:...

iPhone_003.jpg

Back