iPHONE images... post your iPhone/Mobile pics HERE... :-)

Couple of shots as I am learning the new 11 Pro Max

Untitled by rick phillips, on Flickr

Quick Snapseed edit...

Untitled by rick phillips, on Flickr

Looking at the quality of these, I’m thinkin’ to hell with waiting for a 5G iPhone, I’ll get me an iPhone 11pro max. I had a good look at one on Wednesday in the Apple store at Covent Garden and liked it very much. I’ve got another trip up to London tomorrow (Sat) to visit the South Bank etc. If I can manage to coax my wife up to Covent Garden again (probably cost me a new handbag/shoes etc) I might just end up gettin’ me one.

“Hang on !!!, handbag/shoes are not a good idea, they’ll probably cost me more than the iPhone. I’ll try and figure out a plan B” :):)

George.

Looking at the quality of these, I’m thinkin’ to hell with waiting for a 5G iPhone, I’ll get me an iPhone 11pro max. I had a good look at one on Wednesday in the Apple store at Covent Garden and liked it very much. I’ve got another trip up to London tomorrow (Sat) to visit the South Bank etc. If I can manage to coax my wife up to Covent Garden again (probably cost me a new handbag/shoes etc) I might just end up gettin’ me one.

“Hang on !!!, handbag/shoes are not a good idea, they’ll probably cost me more than the iPhone. I’ll try and figure out a plan B” :):)

George.
I got a brand new from form the bay of E for £999 and it is the 256gb model. There is one for sale in the classifieds here but I didn't get a response from the seller, it is £925. Great phone and superb cameras on there.

@garryknight & @rick448 Another photo editing app that I have on both my iPhone & iPad pro is “FabFocus - Portrait Mode Pro” its excellent for giving shots an out of focus background etc.

George.

I'm not sure which I like best B&w or colour so I posted both !

20191222_095604.jpg

20191222_095604B.jpg

and a local vintage tractor outing

20191222_095323.jpg

Last edited:
All processed with Snapseed in phone.

Mable, 19 week old working Cocker

20191225_104553_2-01-02.jpeg

Greenery among the sleeping trees

20191225_112618-01.jpeg

An attempt at the Grainy B&W film look

IMG-20191222-WA0002-01.jpeg

Kids,carrots and Osses. One of the kids told me the Oss's as their known as rownd ere have bad table manners !

kids and oss.jpg

Last edited:
Back