iPHONE images... post your iPhone/Mobile pics HERE... :-)

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at Piccadilly London UK of a statue of Beau Brummell.

iPhone 7+

Beau Brummell-03370
by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

George.

The Brew house for the Black Countrys Famous Bathams ales ( Shame I couldn't get an angle to avoid the street furniture) Taken when I should have been working !

20200129_083604-01V.jpeg

The first looks a little Grainy/Noisy in the Sky this next one is deliberately so using snapseeds grainy film option.

20200129_083604-02.jpeg

Last edited:
A few from my resent long weekend in Whitby ,All quick in phone edits !

Whitby Whale bones
4.jpeg

Whitby's Chieftain
3.jpeg

The 199 steps
2.jpeg

And last but not least

The light house on the end of the pier

1.jpeg

Last edited:
BEtd4f.jpg

Huawei P20/PS/SilverEfex

First bit of colour I've sen this yearUttings

20200208_113050.jpg

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at Manchester UK of a young lady on some steps using her cell phone.

iPhone 7 Plus.

Alone On The Steps-03376
by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at Fisherman's Wharf San-Francisco USA of a guy called Dave Earl with his guitar doing a bit of street playing.

iPhone 7 Plus.

Muso (41) (San-Francisco)-03377
by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

Adjustments.JPG

Marcus ....18 years old and not a grey hair in sight [emoji13]

Poor fella had been really under the weather unable to keep food down for a couple of days but following umpteen hours of sleep he has bounced back.....quite litterally this evening, having a mad half hour trying to catch that dangly weird think attached to his butt..... a chase he’s attempted all his life without successfully catching the offending object! [emoji23]

Arguably the best app for shooting video is FiLMiC Pro.

Is this the iPhone app that you use Garry, and if so what’s your personal opinion of it ?

George.

Back