iPHONE images... post your iPhone/Mobile pics HERE... :-)

pears 1 by geof worrall, on Flickr

Thanks Ben....i finally got a better mobile phone...samsung a20e which has a better but not best!!
camera
thing is i now can send the shots to my email...life gets simpler
and the pp suite on the phone caters for all i need to brush up the shots...including the K values
cheers

geof

(this is from my moto 4...android cheapy
its the only mobile phone i have...!!..its the focus which gets me...ie there is none..
my daughter has a great phone with a really dedicated camera fitted..but too pricey for me
?? is there also another thread on this or is this one different ??
cheers
geof
ps..i email them to myself then use LR/PS2)

At the local garden centre....13th September ! Taken with iphone xr, not impressed with the camera on this one.E5184182-0E22-4C22-8975-7A6215F5EDD4.jpeg3E5566A5-9D55-4EFC-8B03-8AE75CD471A5.jpeg

Last edited:
50337981007_df0d9f8e79_b.jpg

I have recently been given, a hand me up from our youngest son, an iPhone 8. This is one of my attempts to use the phone as a camera this morning. Makes a change from the Pentax K3.

Path across the golf course.

golf_course_path.jpg

Criticism and advise greatfully accepted.

Howard

Slightly OT but I read that a lot of people on West Coast USA are frustrated that their phones can’t capture the fire oranged skies — auto white balance strikes again ;)

Slightly OT but I read that a lot of people on West Coast USA are frustrated that their phones can’t capture the fire oranged skies — auto white balance strikes again ;)

That reminds me of when there's a nice full moon and people try taking a photo of it with their phone and then start scratching their heads wondering why it doesn't work.

Back