iPHONE images... post your iPhone/Mobile pics HERE... :-)

Already is one, didn’t get far.

Already is one, didn’t get far.

Must admit I'd totally forgotten about that thread, but let's see if this one gets going or not.

George,

This idea wasn't meant to be about showing pics, the thread that you have linked I already contribute to. The idea is about discussing mbl/cell phone photography but as has already been pointed out to me there is already a thread going for this which I'd totally forgotten about. So probably not a good idea to try and create another one. "MY MISTAKE"

George.

Thank you George, I love it that much I just treated my self to the IPhone 12 Pro.

They are somethin' else, I treated my Ma & Pa each to one of those last weekend and shot a few pics on my Pa's one and it sure is a good bit of kit. I'm just waitin' now for the "iPhone 12 Pro Max" to be available and then that's the cell phone I shall go for. It'll be quite a step up from my ageing "iPhone 7 Plus".

George.

Took delivery of our first new fire truck today, it's been a very long wait, and at times I wondered whether it would ever happen. But, anyway, the wait has been worth it. We are getting the battenerg livery done in the next week or so, and then the training can begin. :)

Natiya was happy to be the first to get to sit in it, perks of being the boss's daughter I guess...

Untitled by Rick Phillips, on Flickr

"I'd be interested to know just how you achieved that effect (assuming it is an intentional effect of coarse)"

Thanks, George. It was actually entirely unintentional. I took the photo with my iPhone. I've had a small, circular glass lens protector on the phone for some time now. I must have picked up the phone just after using some hand gel, and somehow it made its way under the lens protector. This gave some of my photos this kind of glow effect. I didn't notice it while looking at the photos on the phone, so I didn't take the lens protector off until weeks after I took this shot. Some photos were unusable, but the effect seems to work with this one. The gardens are quite magical at the height of summer.

Thanks, George. It was actually entirely unintentional. I took the photo with my iPhone. I've had a small, circular glass lens protector on the phone for some time now. I must have picked up the phone just after using some hand gel, and somehow it made its way under the lens protector. This gave some of my photos this kind of glow effect. I didn't notice it while looking at the photos on the phone, so I didn't take the lens protector off until weeks after I took this shot. Some photos were unusable, but the effect seems to work with this one. The gardens are quite magical at the height of summer.

Many thanks for that Gary, Its uncanny at times that the most elementary of mistakes (not just in photography) can really work out very well. I still like the shot though very much.

George.

Back