Is this anything special ?

Name
Rikki
Edit My Images
Yes
I know its a Lambo, but whats with the satin black, and the yellow insides ?

52_52.gif
52_52.gif
52_52.gif

IMG_9096.jpg

by the number-plate I'd say it's been in one too many sand-storms - lost all its gloss!

nice pic too! (y)

Bin Laden's stealth car... supposedly Reaper drones can't see it :D

I guess it comes in any colour you're prepared to pay for.
Not sure about the pink version though... yuk

Looks 'shrink wrapped' to me...
There was one sold at auction in the Autosport Show that was blue under the sticky back plastic.

Looks 'shrink wrapped' to me...
There was one sold at auction in the Autosport Show that was blue under the sticky back plastic.
Looks shrink wrapped to me too. There was loads of cars that had been shrink wrapped at MPH show at Earls Court last year. Most were satin black but there were a couple in satin white too. Plus a Hummer, which was half black and half white.

and if he doesnt watch it he will get a parking ticket ... his offside wheels are outside the parking boundary ... but i feel sure he dont give a ****

The satin black one is stunning. Not sure about the yellow much though.

Looking at the number plate I'd say it belongs to a rich Arab bloke with a huge amount of money, hence the special paint job/interior. But it's a Murcielago LP-640, so yes it is quite special :)

How thoughtful, making there beautiful cars with paint jobs that don't have any nasty reflections :D

The satin black is lush :love:

I've done a few bits on my car in satin black, I love the finish :) And the rest of the outside of my car is yellow too :D

But IMO cars and the colour pink should be kept as far apart as possible ... :p

Back