Is this your picture?

Name
Peter
Edit My Images
Yes
I am trying to find the owner of this image? :shrug:

Recent GT meeting at Brands Hatch.

It was taken on a Nikon D3 if that helps. From a spot where you need track access?

Unless anyone else knows who took it, please PM me..

Last edited:

Gary

TPer Emeritus
Name
See above
Edit My Images
No
That's fine, I seem to be wasting my time now! The opportunity may have gone! :wave:

I know where it was taken. As I have said, I want to find the person who took it. I just want to talk to him? :banghead:
i sent a few messages out too. considering how small the uk motorsport photography community usually seems to be i'm amazed no one seems to know this guy. And if they do then they need to tell him to do a new website :)

OP
OP
P
Name
Peter
Edit My Images
Yes
btw, where was it spotted in the first place?
To be honest, it was sent to one of the teams. FOC as most images are now!!!

And they were interested in getting a larger version of it!!! :shrug:

But with no way of contacting the guy it just seems a very strange way to do business??

I find it ironic that most snappers complain about getting paid or recognised for their images, they actually do nothing about it??

As I say, I think the opportunity has passesd now, I think they have sourced another image... and paid for it!

Gary

TPer Emeritus
Name
See above
Edit My Images
No
To be honest, it was sent to one of the teams. FOC as most images are now!!!

And they were interested in getting a larger version of it!!! :shrug:

But with no way of contacting the guy it just seems a very strange way to do business??

I find it ironic that most snappers complain about getting paid or recognised for their images, they actually do nothing about it??

As I say, I think the opportunity has passesd now, I think they have sourced another image... and paid for it!

ha ha ha, i have to say thats quite funny.. almost like they dont want to be paid.. tell Ricki to call the guy and tell them that they will only use the image if the photographer gives them money LOL
btw, i found the guy's address and e-mailed it to Ricki. didnt wanna post it online for obvious reasons.

Name
Peter
Edit My Images
No
Just been directed to this thread as that photo is one of mine.
Was originally posted on dailysportscar as part of my weekend gallery, don't know who sent it to the team but it wasn't me.

I'll pm you my contact details in case it is still needed.

Peter.

Gary

TPer Emeritus
Name
See above
Edit My Images
No
Name
Anthony
Edit My Images
Yes
Glad you found the owner of the photo, It's definatley not me as I use an Alpha 850. The image on my Flicker wasnt taken by me and was purchased.