Isle Of Skye Photography - Elgol & The Hairy Loch

Name
Geoff
Edit My Images
No
Hey guys,
Really missing the coast, being landlocked in Worcestershire, and furthermore exhausting most if not all Macro opportunities in the window box, Here are a few images taken from a recent trip to the Isle of Skye (Feb 2020) on Day 1 of a 4 day adventure on the Island as storm Dennis whipped in from the Atlantic.

I have also included the video I took and I hope you can spare 10 mins of your time to enjoy, its been a labour of love for me as I have been working on and off on it since Feb.

View: https://youtu.be/Hd0wX9IGPvM

Loch Cill Chriosd

The Evening Mark

The Crash

Really like all of the images Geoff, look forward to watching the video when I have finished work

Lovely shots
Great shots.
Really like no 1
A cracking set #1 is a belter
superb stuff.
Love them all, but especially the last one.
Enjoyed those, the first one is a cracker............nice.

Thank you all, I hope the images from day 2 / 3 & 4 keeps the trend going :)

Great stuff Geoff. Also being landlocked in Worcestershire I feel your pain.
I could If I'm honest take a long walk to the River Avon, but it doesn't really do it for me like the coast does. - If restrictions get relaxed and it feel more acceptable to do a spot of photography when out for a walk, I might start to look at doing a project on the local river. There must be some interesting landscapes and macro shots to be had.

Really like all of the images Geoff, look forward to watching the video when I have finished work
Thanks Adam. I hope you enjoy, please do feel free to leave a comment here or there :)

Not in a position to critique , as no landscape photographer , but that first image is beautiful , and makes me want to go there . Well done .

Not in a position to critique , as no landscape photographer , but that first image is beautiful , and makes me want to go there . Well done .
Thank you Lepus. You never know you might give landscape a go at some point and catch the bug.

Back