it Rained!

Edit My Images
No
Got a little damp at the Rugby today :(

Thank's Shaun,
We all had moved our kit back from the boards to just under the overhang of the stand as we had seen the storm clouds rolling in but guess where that torrent of water of the roof as in the picture was hitting the ground?, yep right onto my kit bag & Laptop :eek:. All got a very deep drenching for about a min before I could rescue them. God knows how but my lappy's kept working?, a tribute to Dell Lattitude folks:woot:.
Gear's all pro stuff so survived without issue I just had to dry them out slowly at home :).

Kept an eye out Lee ;). Kind regards Graham.

He wasn't there G?, maybe he went to Cas!, however, I have to own up to being in my shorts,:p
as the game started in glorious sunshine :), but!, I also know our crappy climate & brought full weather gear too ;).

We just made it in from a walk when the down pour started, Were you shooting for the Examiner? as they had a photo from the same angle in their article.

HI Matt, no he had the same pic's but Julien Hughes, (chief photographer), had the same idea seeing & he was within 3 ft of me :).

Back