It's a dogs life (now the Show Us Your Pet thread!)

Hacker

TPer Emeritus
Name
Colin
Edit My Images
Yes
I know Arkady will probably shoot me for this :eek: but here is one of our border terriers chilling out. Lazy, good for nothing git.

Buster.jpg

o_O you and arkady know each other?

Nice photo, very lazy, just like my dog :d

/terrier voice/ Hey, less of the git!! ;)

Thats the favoured position of my little fur ball, although I have to keep reminding her that it's not lady like.

Since this is a doggy thread, I thought i'd crash the party and introduce Missi. she's now 6 months old and an expert in the art of plant destruction and compost flicking.

missiweb2.jpg

Time for a change of scale :)

My sons hamster , photo taken by him :)

splinter.jpg

//edit

pixl8 , that tongue looks like it's been stuck on in PS:LOL:

That looks like a HUGE hamster in a jungle!!!

Our little cat "Simba" looks like a kitten (obviously the runt of the litter) but is a real killing machine!

Up close ...

simba_face_shot.jpg

Relaxing ...

simba_relaxing.jpg

Paul ;)

ok here's my input of a recent lodger of ours, gone now :(

Diesel helping with my work
Diesel_on_PC2.jpg

Diesel ready to pounce
Diesel2_resized.jpg

the-Winner.jpg

Maple - who thinks she is my favourite grandchild - had a day at the Setter Rescue Show and had to visit on the way home to boast!​

I don't have a dog either.
This is Jake (my mates dog) when he was not much bigger than my hand.

18-06-05XC7E2629-02.jpg

Hoodi said:
But lets be honest, Ralph is the clear winner here!
Ralph's been naughty recently...took off across heather/long grass chasing sheep, obviously wasn't ever going to make it but then managed to rip his dew-claw out in the process (that sort of semi-claw just up from the main part of the paw on the front leg)...muppet :wacky:...not sure he felt it though cause never complained when it got washed/bandaged. he's fine though.

Our ex pet Honey...the Chiuahua.
The most annoying bark in the world.

We kept trying to drown it in the sea but as you can see the little git kept coming back.

The microwave finally did the trick.

IMG_4925-01.jpg

This is my little girl Molly:

molly.jpg

I'll try to find a photo of my boy Max but his photos tend to be of him destroying stuff...

Same dog (chippy) as posted above but I like these too..:)

Chip.jpg

Chippy.jpg

Our cat Skipper, we had just come back from holiday in Australia and found she had a bad eye took her to the vets and were told she needed an operation which cost £1000. thank God she was insured
Skipper-1.jpg

Here's one after the stitches came out.
Skipper-2.jpg

PaulBoy said:
Our little cat "Simba" looks like a kitten (obviously the runt of the litter) but is a real killing machine!
We've got a cat called Simba as well, two mice a day habit :D

coolcat.jpg

namllihs said:
Our cat Skipper, we had just come back from holiday in Australia and found she had a bad eye took her to the vets and were told she needed an operation which cost £1000. thank God she was insured
Skipper-1.jpg

Here's one after the stitches came out.
Skipper-2.jpg

I found it very distressing seeing my boy in one of those collars, but by the look of it your cat looks great again.

Back