Its all about the Venus Eyes....

Name
Bryn
Edit My Images
Yes
Well its pouring down here so no going out :eek:

Heres some shots from today and a few testing the focus light setup.

1. Wifes Eye

IMG_0788
by bthomas124, on Flickr

2. Daughters Eye

IMG_0792
by bthomas124, on Flickr

3. Selfie ---- More practice needed did this in live view facing a mirror

IMG_0808
by bthomas124, on Flickr

4. The Cat

IMG_0755
by bthomas124, on Flickr

5. Focus light configuration and test shots taken

20150228_202137
by bthomas124, on Flickr

IMG_0833
by bthomas124, on Flickr

IMG_0836
by bthomas124, on Flickr

All comments welcome and appreciated

:ty:

Looks like the sharpness is good. I prefer the cats eyes though o_O

The detail in eye one is superb, and if they are all lit with flash then i cant wait to see the insects you shoot. The light looks very natural.

All looking pretty good Bryn, that new lens certainly seems to have a fair bit of bite to it.(y)

George.

I still haven't received mine.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Your not emailing enough... though you did order yours after mine.

If I ain't heard by Friday they'll be getting an effin email alright.

@hoftwi I no longer own a tammy 90mm and don't think I would have still had it after getting this beast. Can't compare to siggy as not got one.

@hoftwi I no longer own a tammy 90mm and don't think I would have still had it after getting this beast. Can't compare to siggy as not got one.

I cancel the order of the sigma lens as my mum told me my dad got it for my birthday (it is meant to be a surprise but there is no secret between me and mum,lol)but I won't get it till the end of the month, so I haven't tried it out yet.

Do you think you will use the tubes on the venus later when photographing the bugs?

Really good Bryn I'm always amazed at the sharpness when I see Venus shots , looks like you've got the lighting sorted too:)

Very good Paul... think the light reflecting off ring flash has made some loses to the contrast but the detail is still amazing.... I f*ing love this lens.

So am I if truth be told...

Paul.

I am sure your usually "diplomatically" worded email will help the situation ...... how's your Chinese/Mandarin?

哪裡是我的血腥鏡頭镜片

as a "starter"

A rather, shall we say, direct and to the point email was sent last night (6 March).

Back