It's that time of the year..

Name
Kris
Edit My Images
No
..when I decide to dust off the home studio kit and try to capture a nice image of my 3 year old. It's always a challenge. One picture is really all that I can ask for, so 3, is a bonus!

Kept it simple: one key and a reflector.

48777206933_98724118df_b.jpg

Last edited:
I like no. 3 best, she looks an imp, full of mischief, too angelic in no. 1 :)

Cracking set of portraits of a beautiful young lady!
Well done now get them made into family Xmas cards and framed set for your wall :)(y)

Last edited:
Cracking set, well lit, well exposed and a lovely little model too

No1 also does it for me superb capture

Les :)

"Excellent" set of portrait shots, nuff said.

George.

I'll run with the sheep here too, No1 is simply sublime.
2 and 3 are not at all shabby either.
Thanks for taking the time to comment.
Cracking set of portraits of a beautiful young lady!
Well done now get them made into family Xmas cards and framed set for your wall :)(y)
Funny you say that, I have another plan for xmas cards this year, just need to do it in time this year.
Beautiful! And she looks the charmer.
Chuck
She is, but she's a little madam!
3 crackers
Cheers.
Lovely Kris.
Thanks Toni.
Cracking set, well lit, well exposed and a lovely little model too

No1 also does it for me superb capture

Les :)
Definitely was what I wanted, it has that innocent look about it. Thanks for commenting.
Always great mate! :cool:
Cheers dude!
Number 1. Her chin tucked into the shoulder really ups the look of childish innocence. I could never coax such images from my two urchins.
I agree. Thing is, between shots there was very little time to compose and arrange. She wouldn't sit still for a second. I have a funny 'out take' from the phone that summed it up. Running around beforehand in her vest. Just proves what a fine line there is with capturing an excellent image over something that really stands out.
"Excellent" set of portrait shots, nuff said.

George.

Thanks George!

First one is stunning. I hope you don’t mind me asking but how do you achieve the beautiful softness?

First one is stunning. I hope you don’t mind me asking but how do you achieve the beautiful softness?

Thanks, not at all. It’s a combination of a large softbox up very close with a little evening out of the skin with frequency separation.

Back