I've been forced to change my Avatar!

Edit My Images
Yes
As the title says, I've been forced to change my Avatar from this:-
1559437764628.jpegto this1559437814489.jpeg

A subtle difference, and could maybe have happened a year ago, but better late than never. ;) Very happy to do it. :)

Not the greatest of finals, but it is the result that counts. I'll hopefully get some pics at the parade through the city with the cup tomorrow, today. :)

I was quite disappointed with the match but not with the result :D

It was rather boring
Not a good advertisement for the premier league neither team seemed to want to win
I would be disappointed if I was either a Liverpool or spurs fan seeing my team perform in that manner in the supposed 'showcase ' final for the 'best' team in Europe

Very rarely do you get a good final when the teams are from the same country.
Wasn't very good at all, but still better than the Marseilles v Red Star Belgrade debacle in 1991.

It was rather boring
Not a good advertisement for the premier league neither team seemed to want to win
I would be disappointed if I was either a Liverpool or spurs fan seeing my team perform in that manner in the supposed 'showcase ' final for the 'best' team in Europe
Lots of teams would be happy to play badly and win, not least Spurs, but you have to play well to get to finals. Both Liverpool and Spurs had some amazing games over the Champions League, both the Semi Final comebacks will live long in both clubs folklore long after the quality of the final is forgotten. :)

It's always the way, same with the World Cup, the final is often the most boring match of the whole tourny - it is supposedly the best 2 teams of the competition and they kind of cancel one another out. I don't watch club football anymore, but well done Liverpool. Now, hopefully my FB home page will calm down a bit at least by tomorrow :D

Sally Traffic on R2 announced possible road closures in Tottenham for the victory parade... She did the Liverpool one as well so got it half right!

There are (or were!) possible closures here for tomorrow but (I'm guessing) the Chiefs' defeat yesterday means that the roads will be unaffected.

Congratulations to Liverpool. Although I'm Leeds supporter I have always had a soft spot for The Reds

It was rather boring
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Its the Champions League Final, the most prestigious final in Europe, of course BOTH teams wanted to win it!
But they are the best team in Europe, the results up to this game show that, they beat the so called best on the way to the final. There are plenty of games that showcased the best of the premier league the semi finals for a start. You sound a little like a salty man utd/city supporter :D

What annoys me tho is all the commentators saying Liverpool deserved it because of the season they've had. No. They deserved it because they scored two goals in the final and Tottenham scored none.

It was rather boring

Think the media built up expectations after the respective semi final performances. I’m Really not bothered about the performance as we won it and that’s all that mattered. When it comes to big finals like this it’s all about getting result.

Back