I've got a spend on

Steep

Nutcrack Rapids
Name
Hugh
Edit My Images
Yes
Do you know what I mean? when you just have to go spend some money (even if you don't have any!)

Over the years I've collected many many slides and hundreds more negatives 35mm up to 6x9. Since I went digital I've not bee able to do anything with them but today I saw this ...http://www.cclonline.com/product-info.asp?product_id=898&category_id=72&manufacturer_id=0 The price is reasonable (£85 delivered) which is about half the price of an Epson that can take larger negs and most importantly it can handle up to 6x9cm.

The downside is that I don't really need a scanner since I have one I never use, The resolution might not be up to much in terms of 35mm negs (2400x2400) but should I buy it anyway??

they are fun, but i bought a cheap secondhand negative scanner and it was RUBBISH. really really rubbish, but fun at the time.

I wouldn't bother Steep, unless you're going for a balls out proper neg scanner.

Problem with one of those is that one that can handle medium format would mean morgaging the house.

Back