I've had worse views from Hospital ;)

MWHCVT

In Memoriam
Name
Matthew
Edit My Images
Yes
I'm down in that London for a routine check up for a couple of nights and because of the amount of kit I've travelled with my camera kit has had to say at home, but always got my trusty iPhone with me and I think that it's done me well on this occasion

Palace of Westminster at Sunset October 2016 by Matthew Hancox, on Flickr

All comments and critique welcomed although the only editing was on my phone lol so even I may hate it or reprocess it when on my PC when I get discharged

Matt

Firstly, I hope your check up goes well. (y)

The image is good and off a phone too. I'd fix the slant and pull the foreground shadows out and I think this would finish off the image nicely.

Firstly, I hope your check up goes well. (y)

The image is good and off a phone too. I'd fix the slant and pull the foreground shadows out and I think this would finish off the image nicely.

Thanks Dale, seems to be going well, been here since Wednesday afternoon, now completed two sleep studies and waiting on the results of the second one as to if I need to do more or if I can now go back home to the fresh country air :LOL:

I agree on both points ref the image and will be easy to achieve on the PC

hope all is well, I agree your Iphone captured it well. There are some excellent app's for landscape/collage photo's.

I like the portion of a person on the left..ha!

robin

:LOL: :LOL: I hadn't spotted that, whom ever they were they must have been striding out at pace

hope all is well, I agree your Iphone captured it well. There are some excellent app's for landscape/collage photo's.

Yeah all is good, it's more of an MOT by my consultant down here to check that the local hospital had got it right after an admission in there earlier in the summer, as it happens my consultant here wasn't exactly happy with the changes made by my local hospital

I'm rather impressed with the iPhone, though it will never replace my 5D lol

Back