I've joined the light trails club!

Edit My Images
No
I know this is a bit of a newbie thing to do but it is something I have wanted to try ever since I started photography, around 11 years ago. Never had the balls to try it on film but now with digital it has made it a lot cheaper :). Anyway, just really a test shot, had to B&W it as there are two street lights, left and right of the image and the red overcast they produced was just too much. Dont think its too bad tbh, just a test. Will go back when its a little warmer with a remote release so I can give it a go with a 3 to 5 minute exsposure.

Tips welcome.

light.jpg

King.

PS: Loving the D200! :love:

Seem to have the technicalities (got lost on the spelling there) spot on :) I would just look for a slightly more interesting location maybe :)

:agree:
nice to see one of these shots in b+w i quite like it.. (y)

Not bad for a first go KB ... (y) ... it doesn't turn out too bad in mono either ... :D

Agree with the location thingy ... go play on a motorway ... ;)

:p

Not 100% sure on the mono, only because the light blends into the white lines on the roads. But great shot anyway!

I've found a perfect road I need to get too, waiting for a free night AND a nice back drop! lol :thinking:

As mentioned you should nip over to the nearest motorway, living where you do your not far from one! Whereas I have to travel to the M11 over 70 miles away! :(

Back