Jack Lad

Will have to check the shoot as it should be all black and white.As for the background why is it sickly? I know it's not framed properly it was a grab shot as I was packing away

Last edited:
Will have to check the shoot as it should be all black and white.As for the background why is it sickly? I know it's not framed properly it was a grab shot as I was packing away

It's definitely not black and white, the ears are pink and the garden is green/grey (hence the sickly comment, I assume). It's well focused and composed in my opinion, but it looks distorted, was it shot on a 35 or wider?

I'm away from home so just killed the saturation via flikr, so apologies I must of uploaded the incorrect file, and yeah 32mm which is made it look a bit distorted (which I like) thanks for the comments

Last edited:
I like it, but not sure why - If it's a straight portrait, it's terrible due to the distortion caused (probably) by a wide angle lens at too close a distance.

If you were trying to get a caricature style image, you've nailed it (except maybe for the dodgy mono conversion!).

Back