Love it - great shot Erik, well done.

If I was to be picky I would clone out the blemish above her left her eyebbrow as well as lighten up that flick of darkened hair on the bottom left - I find them a bit distracting.
Non-the-less, a lovely image.

Thank you for your reply :). Not sure if I understood you correctly but if yes I would have to disagree at this point. I would never edit permanent stuff like scars, beauty spots etc. Only temporary stuff like pimples. It's simply a part of her ...

Completely agree.

Great pic.

Great image. More than just luck to get a sharp photo of her face from a nice angle, with her hair artfully out of focus.

Also agree on not editing out part of her character. Different if it's a temporary mark or line from clothing etc.

Love it. Her look into the camera is great and there just take it up another notch.

Gaz

Leave it as it is it is superb.
Matt

Thank you for your reply :). Not sure if I understood you correctly but if yes I would have to disagree at this point. I would never edit permanent stuff like scars, beauty spots etc. Only temporary stuff like pimples. It's simply a part of her ...

Depends on what the picture is for IMO. If it's a portrait for her or her family, leave it. If it's a fashion shot to be used elsewhere then I'd feel free to do whatever I like to it, whether that be remove blemishes or add an extra nose.

fwiw I like it a lot and the processing is very nicely judged but it is a little unbalanced - she's somewhat low in the frame.

Back