Jay Bird

Ann, very nice shots of the Jay.... I like number three the most.

Nice pics Ann, my favourite being #2

As you probably saw I posted some of a jay earlier from the same spot ;)

They certainly greedy when they eventually do decide to land? Cost me a lot of peanuts and some suet ha-ha!

A good set Ann, well done (y) I am torn between 2 & 3 as a favourite so am going for them both.
I have taken maybe a 100 shots of Jays this year, so far only kept 1 and thats not a patch on these, they dont hang around and pose do they.

Nice set (y)

Wedge the nuts in to drilled holes, it might take them a bit longer to get them out. I have seen Jays take monkey nuts on the wing, they don't even slow down when they grab them.

O.M.G. The clarity on these is awesome...no choice they are all brill.
Great pics on here as well ...Blackwolfskye, on Flickr.

That kit works so well.
Keith (y)

Ann, very nice shots of the Jay.... I like number three the most.
Thank you

A good set Ann, well done (y) I am torn between 2 & 3 as a favourite so am going for them both.
I have taken maybe a 100 shots of Jays this year, so far only kept 1 and thats not a patch on these, they dont hang around and pose do they.
Thanks Trev they are very quick when coming in for the nuts my next project is trying to get some flight shots

Nice set (y) Thank you

Wedge the nuts in to drilled holes, it might take them a bit longer to get them out. I have seen Jays take monkey nuts on the wing, they don't even slow down when they grab them.
Thanks will give that a go

Nice set Ann,no3 gets my vote,well caught
Thank you

O.M.G. The clarity on these is awesome...no choice they are all brill.
Great pics on here as well ...Blackwolfskye, on Flickr.

That kit works so well.
Keith (y)
Thank you very much Keith I am well pleased with my set up now

1st one for me, beautiful shot (y)

Not that there is anything wrong with the others, but the eye in the first is perfect, and I prefer the pose

Back