Jays

Those are really nice , are these out in the wilds ? how often do you feed them to keep them coming ? I got a pair coming to the garden , but a pesky Squirrel takes more than it`s share .

Those are really nice , are these out in the wilds ? how often do you feed them to keep them coming ? I got a pair coming to the garden , but a pesky Squirrel takes more than it`s share .

Cheers :)

Yes they in a middle of a wood so I just feed them when I get a spare hour or two

I have been feeding them for a long time so they are amazingly tollerent of me

They usually very shy and hard birds to get close to but very intelligent so if you keep at it they will soon get easier to photograph

They that used ro me I just sit in open and they will come within a few feet of me as long as I don't make any sudden movements

Cheers :)

Yes they in a middle of a wood so I just feed them when I get a spare hour or two

I have been feeding them for a long time so they are amazingly tollerent of me

They usually very shy and hard birds to get close to but very intelligent so if you keep at it they will soon get easier to photograph

They that used ro me I just sit in open and they will come within a few feet of me as long as I don't make any sudden movements

Thanks for the info . (y)

Cracking shots as usual Mick (y)

Two “Cracking” shots, nothing more to be said.

George.

More great captures Mick and a really good insight into them too thank you, always think of these being so skittish so it’s good to know how tolerant they can become

Both really nice shots and find the second one captivating..lovely colouring.

Back